News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Heresy part 1

Started by Slurrealist, December 27, 2011, 08:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurrealist

Sorry everyone!
I screwed up...hard.
Thanks for the explaining, by the way.
Definitely some heavy misinterpretation issue from my part.
"You're free, and freedom is beautiful. It will take time to restore chaos...but we will..."

EK WAFFLR

You spawned a good discussion, Slurr. No need to apologise, i think.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."


Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]