News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Just in case anyone forgot...

Started by Cainad (dec.), March 29, 2012, 06:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Forum archeology can sometimes be the best thing EVER.


I found this little gem while delving old forgotten crypts within the bowels of PD.com: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/putin/

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


Don Coyote