News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Lonestar College Shooting

Started by Ben Shapiro, January 22, 2013, 07:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

I was planning on going earlier to the gym there.
Since  it happened in Houston Texas it won't be long before the Houston Free Thinkers and Alex Jones turn this into a fucking conspiracy.
Two males shot two students so far.
One of the gunmen was shot down.
Everyone I know who still goes there is ok.
http://www.kvue.com/news/Reports-of-shooting-at-Lone-Star-College-in-Houston-187913361.html
:argh!:

The Good Reverend Roger

Yeah, and there's been a couple of "kid shoots family" stories out there.

This is what happens when you make a media frenzy over shootings.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Salty

I was expecting it, but not so soon. Then again, people won't care about 3 adults for long. I'm waiting for something truly terrible to happen. Not happily, but waiting.

ETA: I mean Another truly terrible thing.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cain

I was going to post that Alex Jones was the shooter, and he'd gone crazy, but I can't find the appropriate clip.

Have this one.

Elder Iptuous

it was just a shooting based on TFA...
altercation, gun pulled. couple people shot.

i don't think there's any tie between this and the media frenzy around Newtown.
unless you mean random shootings simply get much more attention after a massacre.

Bruno

Quote from: Cain on January 22, 2013, 07:31:52 PM
I was going to post that Alex Jones was the shooter, and he'd gone crazy, but I can't find the appropriate clip.

Have this one.

Alex Jones doesn't need a gun. He is, after all, a Super Saiyan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 22, 2013, 07:26:00 PM
Yeah, and there's been a couple of "kid shoots family" stories out there.

This is what happens when you make a media frenzy over shootings.

This is what happens every day, it's just that the media vultures are latching onto anything they can potentially whip into a "mass shooting" and improve their ratings.

Dude, a few months ago an old acquaintance of mine and her husband were bludgeoned to death by their son. This is an ongoing problem, not a sudden uptick.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."