News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

The REAL Election for Your New Mexico

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 07, 2013, 09:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

This is ridiculous. NO PEOPLE SHOULD SUFFER SO LONG WITHOUT A PROPER MEXICO.

Therefore I submit the following nominee, who I believe we can all support:

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS