News:

    PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

The tale of Ulric the Utter Bastard

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, June 26, 2013, 03:00:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

This is a story about how trying to stomp the utter bastards will get you stomped.

I have a bunch written down on paper, I'll get it up as I can (still out of town) and I'll be begging for input on how to make it work better as a parable. Short version: Ulric the Utter Bastard is the Town Manager in the Sinking Lands in the region of Prickle. Some young Discordian gets the idea in their head that the Utter Bastard must be stopped, so s/he gathers a posse to do some stomping, but the posse keeps bringing up other people who are also bastards, and they decide they're going to stomp all the bastards. They go to Ulric's house first, and Ulric takes control of the mob and has them kill the Discordian, because that's what Utter Bastards do.