News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

The Parable of the Starship Rental Agency

Started by Prelate Diogenes Shandor, December 23, 2012, 06:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Don Coyote on December 05, 2013, 05:14:56 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 05, 2013, 12:12:41 AM
Quote from: Don Coyote on December 04, 2013, 07:43:51 PM
This sounds like a plot point for some SF show.

The OP or the Melancholy Demise of Speedy Jack?

Dude, The Melancholy Demise of Speedy Jack sounds like some surrealist anime title.
I need to remember that story so I can use it somehow in the future for a DND in SPAAAAAACE game.

You are most welcome, sir. :)
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Actually, that might make a good song too.

I'll just have to decide if I want it to be a metal song or a folk song.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS