News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Are we more depressed because we're getting smarter?

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, December 17, 2013, 05:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: boneskull on September 05, 2015, 06:46:12 AM
Hi!

Tonight, I am stalking hirley0 on the internet.  Glad to see that he's still around.  I wanted to confirm he wasn't dead, because he's, well, old.

ALSO: I am proud to add absolutely no value to this thread.

Thanks!

He's at EB&G, and fine as of August 15th.
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Meunster

Quote from: boneskull on September 05, 2015, 06:46:12 AM

ALSO: I am proud to add absolutely no value to this thread.

Thanks!

Don't worry, neither did anyone else.
Poe's law ;)

minuspace

About that pejorative, age-related old-fag shaming, I trust the will to confirm instead originated from the perceived delay to recognize how recently he had indeed posted.

 
Quote from: boneskull on September 05, 2015, 06:46:12 AM
Hi!

Tonight, I am stalking hirley0 on the internet.  Glad to see that he's still around.  I wanted to confirm he wasn't dead, because he's, well, old.

ALSO: I am proud to add absolutely no value to this thread.

Thanks!


Doktor Howl

What can we do to help you stop screaming?

minuspace

I just want to make sure Hirley0 maintains some adequate representation during his period of absence.  That's all.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LuciferX on September 09, 2015, 12:50:32 AM
I just want to make sure Hirley0 maintains some adequate representation during his period of absence.  That's all.

Go fuck yourself.
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

minuspace


Q. G. Pennyworth

You can cut that diversion from our usual this thread sucks shenanigans if you like. It's a shithole either way :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: boneskull on September 05, 2015, 06:46:12 AM
Hi!

Tonight, I am stalking hirley0 on the internet.  Glad to see that he's still around.  I wanted to confirm he wasn't dead, because he's, well, old.

ALSO: I am proud to add absolutely no value to this thread.

Thanks!

Are you an oldschool PDX BBSer?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."