News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Swingers cucks and cheaters oh my.

Started by Meunster, July 17, 2015, 03:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mgt

Every couple-few months I ask myself "do I miss that place?"

Then I stick my head on here and read some shit like this and I'm embarrassed that I let this place be a part of my life.

I don't have a point. My hate is a blunderbuss.

LMNO


Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Mgt on February 07, 2020, 02:13:19 PM
Every couple-few months I ask myself "do I miss that place?"

Then I stick my head on here and read some shit like this and I'm embarrassed that I let this place be a part of my life.

I don't have a point. My hate is a blunderbuss.

DEAR MR THE MGT:

PLEASE KICK EoC IN THE BUTT.

YOUR PAL,
LMNO
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

LMNO