News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

The end of the world?

Started by Cain, April 28, 2005, 11:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saint aini

looks pretty bad

::napalms the farting gnats::
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemyaini and aini and I are like the characters on a soap opera, we have a love hate thing going on.  Why don't you go make up with your wife. :roll:

BUG SPRAY STAT

What the hell are you talking about?

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Ghost In The Machine
Quote from: calamity aini
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyHey calamity aini, do you still have that bug spray?  I am hearing the gnat farts again :roll:

Why, yes! I certainly have five things that could do the job.

What a SAP! :lol:
She's not a maple tree, dork, but if she was, we could collect the sap and make maple syrup.

No, "sap" as in "gullible".  I'll hand it to you, you sure fooled her. :lol:

You're still two-faced, though.

saint aini

I still hear gnats farting...

::points a flamethrower in their general direction::
[Grabs his hand]
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: calamity ainiI still hear gnats farting...

No, that's just the board, laughing at your gullibility.

saint aini

::tries bug spray in the general direction of the gnat::
[Grabs his hand]

Ghost In The Machine

::tries bug spray in the general direction of the gnat::

Sucker. :lol:

saint aini

Eldora, I have this marvelous depleted uranium bug spray for those gnats that are hard to kill.
[Grabs his hand]

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: calamity ainiEldora, I have this marvelous depleted uranium bug spray for those gnats that are hard to kill.

I think she's too busy laughing behind your back.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemyaini and aini and I are like the characters on a soap opera, we have a love hate thing going on.  Why don't you go make up with your wife. :roll:

BUG SPRAY STAT

<crickets>

saint aini

BUG SPRAY STAT

<crickets>

Until you can prove otherwise, everyone is either horab or who they say they are.

As far as Eldora is concerned, I consider her to be like a sister.  An attack against her is an attack against me.
[Grabs his hand]

Ghost In The Machine

BUG SPRAY STAT

<crickets>

Until you can prove otherwise, everyone is either horab or who they say they are.

As far as Eldora is concerned, I consider her to be like a sister.  An attack against her is an attack against me.

:lol:

Sucker.

saint aini

BUG SPRAY STAT

<crickets>

Sucker.

name-calling cynic
[Grabs his hand]

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Of course I have many faces, we all do.  Since when is a relationship between two people, neither of which is you, any of your business?  One day you act like a pussy, the next day a dick, who's the collective now :?

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

BUG SPRAY STAT

<crickets>

Sucker.
You are an only child, aren't you :roll: I have had much worse fights in RL than this crap here.