News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Keep your stupid questions to your stupid self.

Started by MedeoPlusPlus, August 07, 2003, 12:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Bored.......or boring?
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Rev Thwack

you can find things boring?
My balls itch...

Bella

Haven't I told you about the curse on my family?
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

slothrop23

is that the curse of the eight squirrels?a horrible curse i believe
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Bella

How did you know which curse it was?  Are you psychic?
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

slothrop23

of course didnt you know? your wearing ear muffs arnt you?
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Bella

Aha...time to play "test the psychic"......what color are the ear muffs?
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

slothrop23

surely they are pink with little bits of squirrel are they not?
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Bella

just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Tyallie

why do you find it necessary to wear ear muffs? or have you already answered that question?
Hey Don't Look Now, There goes God In his sexy pants and his sausage dog And he can't stand Beelzebub cos he looks so good in black.
--
no reira e hoa ma te kai a te rangatira he korero me he koteo mau kupenga.

EvilPoet

What would Jesus do for a Klondike Bar?

riff

Hah, what wouldn't he do?
Here's where I've been, and where I probably am: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com.

datacorruption

What the fuck is a Klondike Bar?

(sorry, out of sequence but I had to) :D
-----------------------------------
Look, nice dashes, nice.


Bella

Close your eyes.......now, can you picture a square of delicious vanilla icecream that has been dipped in milk chocolate?
What wouldn't Jesus do for one of those. indeed?
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

slothrop23

Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan