News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

I've been playing alot of Poker lately.....

Started by Technocracy, October 21, 2005, 09:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Technocracy

So I felt inspired to whip this up in Bryce.  I like the way the coins turned out and I may do some more detailed close up renders of better coins when I get some time.  


Because my life is worth more than yours

Gimoz

z0mg!
That picture looks awesome!
All my 3d stuff looks like crap, and that's if Im lucky.

3 out of 3 possible dimensions

Shibboleet The Annihilator