News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Idle Warriors by Thornley

Started by eumaas, November 22, 2003, 11:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eumaas

Last I checked, this was out of print. Anybody know where I could get a copy? I found an online copy of Zenarchy, but that's about it. A real book or an online text, either is fine.

SMFabal

It avalible at Half.com and Amazon.com used: Starting at 18.89 (Amazon); 35.49 (Half.com).
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A