News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Keep your stupid questions to your stupid self.

Started by MedeoPlusPlus, August 07, 2003, 12:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trollax

Quote from: EvilPoetDoes Eris have a shit list?
Dpoes she have a good list at all?

MaxwellsDemon

Does disorder list?

"The need for mystry is greater than the need for an answer"
Ken Kesey

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: MaxwellsDemonDoes disorder list?

yeah, but in no particular order
Hell is other people.

Bella

Yes, disorder lists. The question is: does it list to the left or to the right?
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

~~~~Closed~~~~

Up, down, up, down, left, left, shoot! shoot! shot!






grrr...damn you Ulala!

Malaria test subject #777

Can I play? Or is this game closed?
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.


EvilPoet

You're already playing, aren't you?

~~~~Closed~~~~

Where'd you put my sword!?

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

Malaria test subject #777

Right here. Want some?
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.


Horab Fibslager

yes i would thank you. very thoughtful of you to find my b33r liek that. an dhere i was thinking i'd have to go door to door asking if anyone had found my b33r like some kind of strange missionary...
Hell is other people.

Malaria test subject #777

Quote from: horabyes i would thank you. very thoughtful of you to find my b33r liek that. an dhere i was thinking i'd have to go door to door asking if anyone had found my b33r like some kind of strange missionary...
Nope....I've got it right here, but you better hurry.
I'm mighty thirsty today.
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.


Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Malaria test subject #777
Quote from: horabyes i would thank you. very thoughtful of you to find my b33r liek that. an dhere i was thinking i'd have to go door to door asking if anyone had found my b33r like some kind of strange missionary...
Nope....I've got it right here, but you better hurry.
I'm mighty thirsty today.

well since i'm suffering from my first hangover in over a year i'll have to do without then  :cry:
Hell is other people.

Bella

Quote from: horab
Quote from: Malaria test subject #777
Quote from: horabyes i would thank you. very thoughtful of you to find my b33r liek that. an dhere i was thinking i'd have to go door to door asking if anyone had found my b33r like some kind of strange missionary...
Nope....I've got it right here, but you better hurry.
I'm mighty thirsty today.

well since i'm suffering from my first hangover in over a year i'll have to do without then  :cry:
At least I'm in good company today, horab.
I have a bit of a hangover myself.  :evil:
It's awful, isn't it?
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: horab
Quote from: Malaria test subject #777
Quote from: horabyes i would thank you. very thoughtful of you to find my b33r liek that. an dhere i was thinking i'd have to go door to door asking if anyone had found my b33r like some kind of strange missionary...
Nope....I've got it right here, but you better hurry.
I'm mighty thirsty today.

well since i'm suffering from my first hangover in over a year i'll have to do without then  :cry:
At least I'm in good company today, horab.
I have a bit of a hangover myself.  :evil:
It's awful, isn't it?

unelss fo coruse your the sort who enjoys the sensation of a ice pick tothe brain. i blame the pub czar for not staying open til 5am...
Hell is other people.