News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

A report on the qabalistic aspects of The City.

Started by LMNO, June 07, 2005, 01:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest7654


LMNO

#16
Quote from: Mangrove on June 08, 2007, 03:00:28 AM
Quote from: LMNO on June 06, 2007, 02:47:02 PM
Bump.


Holy shit.  I don't even remember writing this.


On further review, I don't think I did.

You didn't.

I wrote it, sent it to you for your edits/annotations.

Ah.  Right.


I knew it sounded too intelligent for the likes of me.

Mangrove

LMNO - you could've written it. It was during a phase of my life when I had more time. That's really all it was...an excess of time on my hands.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.