News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

The Four Eyed Ninja

Started by Slarti, December 10, 2003, 12:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: The Prismatic Vroomfondelthe stuff you write is a lot better than mine

i just took some stuff from nietzsche that i don't understand, added some BS about talking to rocks, insulted dogma, and called it a masterpiece

then i looked at it again

and reallized- wow, this is total shit.

for "teh quest for breakfast" i jsut took some hindu stuff i remembered from highschool and mixed with breakfast. it's a tripe, pretentious, possibly pornographic ramble of mistaken theo/philosphic and metaphysical hoopla and soemthingorother in a completely halfassed fashion.
Hell is other people.

Bella

Right....we're discordians......I steal at least half the stuff I write.
Makes me proud.

PS: That's why books have references, etc.
Everyone steals from other sources.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Rev Thwack

I would steal half the stuff I write (or more), but I can't seem to find anywhere to steal it from. Anyone have any good ideas on places I can go to steal new stories from?
My balls itch...