News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

NOW WE PLAY THE GAME OF COPYING PASTA

Started by GIGGLES, January 23, 2008, 05:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimmy Gibbler

Quote from: Richter on January 27, 2008, 02:11:49 AM
Also:  "Holder" Series and "Containment Protocols" from /X have always been amusing.

My contribution  http://editthis.info/SCP_wiki/SCP-091
KIMMY GIBBLER:  SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: triple zero on January 27, 2008, 01:45:12 AM
Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on January 27, 2008, 12:40:59 AM
We could make our own.

well that's already better than copying pasta.

i just mean that there seems to be a good amount of original funnay on this board already, so i was a bit surprised by a remark saying we need moar copypasta to up the funnay.

That's not really what I meant, that said I don't care what form funnay comes in provided it's funny.

Shibboleet The Annihilator


Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


Jasper