News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

A question to the Good Reverend Roger

Started by DORADA, March 18, 2008, 01:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DORADA

Hello i am Dorada , sorry my English I practice in this forum. The question is you have a pet? and your pet smoke? if yo don·t have a pet I have a pet for you it smoke pipa :lol: :wink:

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Triple Zero

interesting, where are you from, DORADA?

i can recognize a lot of the world's online "accents" in spelling mistakes, but not this.

how old are you?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

DORADA

: :roll:Look my profile please . I am very old..or very young  is confused ...you choice please. sorry reverendo Roger?

Jenne

Well, just be warned DORADA, Rog don't like teasing.

Requia ☣

Dorada, what did your avatar image originally say?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: DORADA on March 18, 2008, 01:06:05 PM
Hello i am Dorada , sorry my English I practice in this forum. The question is you have a pet? and your pet smoke? if yo don·t have a pet I have a pet for you it smoke pipa :lol: :wink:

\\
This is Dorada. She is my sister. She is number-four prostitute in whole of Kazakhstan.   :wink:

The Good Reverend Roger

Your troll is weak.

TGRR,
Knows Enrico did this WAY better.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Doktor Loki

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 21, 2008, 03:38:16 AM

Your troll is weak.

TGRR,
Knows Enrico did this WAY better.

ITT I request Enricos presence in the forum more often.
Not a Doctor?  Why, of course I'm a Doctor!  Why else would I have this scalpel?      ~Doctor Mad

"He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man."
- William Shakespeare

"If you hear crazy voices in your head which tell you to do something, even something evil, YOU'D BETTER FUCKING DO IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE GOD." - Soren Keirkegaard

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman