News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

politics

Started by Agrippa, April 10, 2008, 06:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I know what ECH is referring to.

It's not so much a misquote, as a partial quote.

Jenne

To the OP:  yeah, except I think a lot of that is shown more on the chatline on this forum than on the board per se.  People seem to really get along in chat (or ignore you, I've found).  Maybe because it's a closer, more intimate form of communication than posts on a message board.

Anyway, I liked the OP, out of step with the normal day to day of this place as it might have been.