News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Illuminated Orchid

Started by Daruko, July 29, 2008, 08:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chairman Risus

I think it's sweet of you to write a poem about you and Roger.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It was pretty verbose for a poem about the poo chute.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


TheLastLump

SOY LECITHIN

PHENYLALANINE

ASCORBIC ACID


Yes, it IS a bit much, but I honestly liked it. You rhymed it well.

But you still can't have any of my Internets. Don't even bother asking.
"It's a dog-eat-dog world, Jesus, please holla back..." -The Game

doughboy359: Don't be angry cause you're a heretical pagan, we'll still accept you if you convert. Doughboy, on being a Catholic.

LMNO


Cramulus