News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Some sort of dick waving contest or something, I dunno. Suggestions for title?

Started by hunter s.durden, March 21, 2009, 05:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter s.durden

This space for rent.

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Lyris_Nymphetamine on March 23, 2009, 11:47:56 PM
Quote from: hunter s.durden on March 23, 2009, 11:41:27 PM
Quote from: Lyris_Nymphetamine on March 23, 2009, 11:40:15 PM
why dont you just ignore him if he annoys you that much hunter?

Who?

consider for a second the original post
Lys I'm guessing?

Well, I'm not sure. Honestly. Why can't half the board simply ignore me?
I've been staring at the screen for a few minutes now. Can't come up with a damn thing. If I think of something I'll get back to you.
Any suggestions from anyone else? What about you Lyris? Theory?
This space for rent.

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Lyris_Nymphetamine on March 23, 2009, 11:47:56 PM
why dont you just ignore him if he annoys you that much hunter?
Would you tolerate a cocksure nerd pontificating and telling you how much better he is than you IRL?

Why should it be any different here?

Lyris_Nymphetamine

Faust

The idea of a discussion forum kinda blows the ignore option out of the water.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Messier Undertree

I really wish I could post Lys' PM here just to show you all how much he deserves everything he got, but I wouldn't do that.

Just take my word for it. Seriously.

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Lyris_Nymphetamine on March 23, 2009, 11:59:04 PM
hunter: too high to think of anything.

I'm not high. I'm actually not even drinking ATM. I just honestly can't explain. I would love to give you a mish-mash of bullshit to justify or even just explain my actions, but I can't. Not every action has a logical reasoning behind it that can be seen.
This space for rent.

Lyris_Nymphetamine

malachite: I'll take your word for it
hunter: ill stay neutral until i have reason enough to 'take sides' [laughable on the internet]

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Lyris_Nymphetamine on March 24, 2009, 12:07:46 AM
hunter: ill stay neutral until i have reason enough to 'take sides' [laughable on the internet]
Wait a second.  Who the fuck are you and how have you managed to make 50 posts in a little over 6 hours? I smell a troll.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Lyris_Nymphetamine

its called being an internet junkie with little to no life after work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Also, I like this thread. We should have more like it. It will confuse our enemies.

And FUCK YOU HUNTER!!!!

... glad you're back
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Ari

:popcorn:

Pattern-break week demands that I post in this thread.
Even though this thread is partially funny most of it is still just crap on a stick, glazed in honey and then dipped in the sea of shit that is most of Apple Talk.
It gets better when cross-read with the orgasm & retard thread though. Maybe both threads were getting it own somewhere in the database and this thread is the hyperactive offspring - orgasmically delicious but horribly retarded.

Keep it going though; by my calculations, which I base on absolutely nothing but my awesomeness, we should hit another cluster of good posts in about 2 pages...

planeswalker
~sexy bastard and better lover than all you cocketeering tough guys
パンクビッチ

Faust

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on March 24, 2009, 12:19:39 AM
Quote from: Lyris_Nymphetamine on March 24, 2009, 12:07:46 AM
Wait a second.  Who the fuck are you and how have you managed to make 50 posts in a little over 6 hours? I smell a troll.
its you.
you smell.
Sleepless nights at the chateau