News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

"If you can type, you can make movies"

Started by LHX, January 16, 2009, 10:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

neat hell


indifferent betty

agreed, although there seems to be buttons and shit missing. i guess it's only a beta...........
-----------------
-I don't need intelligent drugs Tom, because I don't know what they are.

Iason Ouabache

#3
Could be useful for memebombs.  I'll have to play around with it for a bit.

EDIT:  Because I was bored, I decided to try out a quote from FSTDT:  http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090117014139803
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Iason Ouabache

TAKE ONE: TGRR's Discordia

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090117111749767

PS.  One of the great options is that you can "remix" someone else's previous work.  If someone wants to try to improve on this they can.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

I_Kicked_Kennedy

If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

Iron Sulfide

Ya' stupid Yank.