News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Thank you again, Japan, for your batshit insanity

Started by Cain, June 04, 2009, 10:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

http://www.tentaclegrape.com/

"Tentacle Grape is everything I love about hentai, but with a sweet grapey taste that makes it seem like everything's going to be okay." - Yuri Lowenthal, beloved anime voice-actor

Richter

Because the market was ripe for a mix of fruit snacks and fantasy sexual assault.

Anyone interested in making fantastic amounts of moeny importing and selling it at anime conventions?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Rumckle

Hmm, according to Cracked it is actually made in California. Which makes sense cos they also ship via USPS.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Corvidia

Rape grapes. Great.

This kind of makes my soul hurt.
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

that explains the box I saw at McDonalds Saturday morning.

Big Cardboard Box that said "Rape Jelly" next to a shipping label

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


LMNO

Quote from: Ratatosk on June 04, 2009, 06:55:20 PM
that explains the box I saw at McDonalds Saturday morning.

Big Cardboard Box that said "Rape Jelly" next to a shipping label


Obviously, a bulk shipment of Astroglide.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Richter on June 04, 2009, 12:55:32 PM
Because the market was ripe for a mix of fruit snacks and fantasy sexual assault.

Anyone interested in making fantastic amounts of moeny importing and selling it at anime conventions?

Actually, according to their website this is what they're already doing.

But they do accept wholesale orders, so if you contact them to ask whether they have a stand at the next con you go to, and since they just started they can hardly be everywhere, you might make a good deal. Just remember to order ahead of time since they have a huge backlog of orders due to popularity.

It is however a brilliant way to make fantastic amounts of money. Whatever their wholesale price is, you can easily (at least) double it and still sell insane amounts of it at a con. Fuck, it's even got caffeine in it. And since it's probably very sugary it keeps forever, so if you dont sell all of it, there's always the next con. Just dunno if the con orgo's would be okay with you selling drinks? But you know better than me.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sir Squid Diddimus

my friend showed me this a couple months ago and i almost peed laughing.

Sir Squid Diddimus


Cain



Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain