News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

weak-ass minor rants

Started by Epimetheus, August 20, 2009, 06:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epimetheus


I hate when people are loud in the theater during movies. This extends to even gasping or making any noises. I know there isn't much good reason for me to hate it so, but I do.

Also, I think alliteration should definitely make a comeback as a poetic device, and I will do whatever I can to see that happen.

                 /

:walken:

Walken for emphasis. My writing belies my passion; I REALLY FUCKING BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF ALLITERATION.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

LMNO

Um, shouldn't that be "I BOISTEROUSLY BELIEVE IN THE PUNISHING POWER OF ALLURING ALLITERATION!"

Richter

I agree with alliteration's use.  Rhyme and meter hold importance too.  (e. e. cummings is a good example.)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat