News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

They're on to me.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 29, 2009, 08:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

I can no longer get to IRC from work, and it's doubtful how long I can get here.

:crankey:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2009, 08:44:59 PM
I can no longer get to IRC from work, and it's doubtful how long I can get here.

:argh!:

Sounds like some IT person needs a talking to!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on September 29, 2009, 08:46:22 PM

I think they just changed the webfilters.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

I think PD.com has some sort of spell cast upon it.

All Most images, however, are blocked.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2009, 08:47:37 PM

And my first thought was if you've been popping on here a lot, then they were damned dirty and needed changing.....  

Sorry, I'm on head cold meds.....  things just pop out.....

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on September 29, 2009, 08:48:35 PM
I think PD.com has some sort of spell cast upon it.

All Most images, however, are blocked.

Yep.  I can't see about 90% of the images, now.

LMNO

Quote from: Khara on September 29, 2009, 08:49:19 PM

And my first thought was if you've been popping on here a lot, then they were damned dirty and needed changing.....  

:lmnuendo:

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO on September 29, 2009, 08:50:00 PM

:lmnuendo:

SEE..... dear god I didn't read that before I hit post.... I am sitting here turning all shades of red.....

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

does your place use websense? A bunch of sites just got added to the filter at my workplace.

the funny one - this morning they sent around an e-mail about a new marketing video they put on youtube, everybody go look!

at 1 PM, youtube got shut out by websense  :lulz:

as for IRC, do you use mibbit.com/chat ? that's the only way I can get on at work since all the IRC ports are blocked

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

DEAR GOD, KHARA!  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on September 29, 2009, 08:55:56 PM
does your place use websense? A bunch of sites just got added to the filter at my workplace.

the funny one - this morning they sent around an e-mail about a new marketing video they put on youtube, everybody go look!

at 1 PM, youtube got shut out by websense  :lulz:

as for IRC, do you use mibbit.com/chat ? that's the only way I can get on at work since all the IRC ports are blocked

Yeah, we have websense, and yeah, I use mibbit.

Payne

Roger, I think you know what this means. This is exactly what that tower is there for.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on September 29, 2009, 09:06:18 PM
Roger, I think you know what this means. This is exactly what that tower is there for.

Fuck yeah.  Suggestions for semi-articulate things to howl at the cops when they finally locate me?

Shibboleet The Annihilator

"OH GOD! HOW DID I GET? DON'T EVEN KNOW! THINK I ACCIDENTALLY!"