News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Starmix

Started by Roaring Biscuit!, November 18, 2009, 10:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roaring Biscuit!



I bought a pack of Starmix today.  I remember how I used to get them as a treat when I was a kid, I remember how I thought of them like little plastic packets full of delicious goodness.  Maybe that's just another way they get you, by praying on nostalgia, but that's a story for another time.

Here, the word of the day is full.

Full of delicious goodness.  See today I paid the same amount (or at least, it seemed like the same amount), and the packet was definitely not full.  So I went back, and I looked at the other packets.  They were definitely not full either.

And then 'cause I'm a grumpy bastard I thought about death.  I thought about growing up (something I never intend to do), and growing old (something I don't have a choice in).  I wondered whether it was always the case that as time goes by, you always give more and more and get less and less back.  I guess until you die, which is probably when you give everything, and get nothing back.

Maybe it's that society does its very best to make us grow up, maybe the Machine TM is just eating away at all our childish energy from the moment of our birth.  "Those not busy being born are busy dying" afterall, but maybe not just in body, in spirit too.

Now, I don't know about you, but that just don't seem fair to me, and I know life isn't fair, but it could sure as hell be fairer.

So I guess I'll make a pact, or an Old Year's resolution, to make life a little fairer, so that when the time comes for me to give my last, I'll take something back too.

With force, if necessary.

x

edit: slightly suspect grammar

Salty

#1
Peanut Butter Crunch doesn't taste as peanut buttery as it used to either.
                                       /
                                      :gheyforum:

Certainly, I feel as though my own children feed on my life essence. The rest of them seem pretty cannibalistic as well. I wonder if that's what a chicken feels like right before it's turned into a bouillon cube...

I also like the idea of, right before giving my last breath, reaching out, grabbing the person closest to me and screaming: "I'M NOT GOIN' ALONE YOU SONOFABITCH!"
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.