News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

'Rape by deception'

Started by Cain, July 21, 2010, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

That's fucked up that he got convicted.

However, I'm oddly aroused.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Don Coyote

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on July 28, 2010, 07:28:20 AM
That's fucked up that he got convicted.

However, I'm oddly aroused.

By short hairy Arab men?

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: aedh on August 01, 2010, 12:44:04 AM
Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on July 28, 2010, 07:28:20 AM
That's fucked up that he got convicted.

However, I'm oddly aroused.

By short hairy Arab men?

deceptive ones, that's an important part.

Either that or by injustice, that's a big turn on for some.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

malvarma

Don't most people lie to get laid anyhow?
I'd better tell that last girl I'm not really a time traveler.
Follow me at http://twitter.com/normalioifyp and I'll follow you back. Let's totally be BFFs.