News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Buttsex = SCIENCE!

Started by LMNO, October 07, 2010, 04:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 07, 2010, 05:56:59 PM
"Kink wears off the fourth time"?


NOT DOING IT RIGHT.

Hey, at least I'm extending it to a few more uses after what Sig suggested
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jasper

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 07, 2010, 05:56:59 PM
"Kink wears off the fourth time"?


NOT DOING IT RIGHT.

NOTHING IS KINKY TWICE.

NO EXCEPTIONS.

LMNO

BULLSHIT.  KINKY IS A STATE OF MIND.

Freeky


LMNO

DO NOT QUESTION THE ALPHAPANCE ON THESE MATTERS.


I AM, AFTER ALL, A DOKTOR.


Jasper

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 07, 2010, 06:25:46 PM
BULLSHIT.  KINKY IS A STATE OF MIND.


IF YOU KINKY IN THE MATRIX, YOU ARE KINKY IN REAL LIFE.

THERE IS NO POON.



Doktor Howl

Never saw the attraction to buttsechs.
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 07, 2010, 06:33:00 PM
Never saw the attraction to buttsechs.

You know the old saying "Different folks, different orifices".

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Phox on October 07, 2010, 06:34:19 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 07, 2010, 06:33:00 PM
Never saw the attraction to buttsechs.

You know the old saying "Different folks, different orifices".

Not dogging anyone about it, I just never saw the need.  I'm still figuring out weird things to do with the other orifices.
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 07, 2010, 06:35:26 PM
Quote from: Phox on October 07, 2010, 06:34:19 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 07, 2010, 06:33:00 PM
Never saw the attraction to buttsechs.

You know the old saying "Different folks, different orifices".

Not dogging anyone about it, I just never saw the need.  I'm still figuring out weird things to do with the other orifices.

We kids get bored easily. We don't have the patience to figure out new things to do when it's easier to move on to the next hole.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 07, 2010, 06:35:26 PM
Quote from: Phox on October 07, 2010, 06:34:19 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 07, 2010, 06:33:00 PM
Never saw the attraction to buttsechs.

You know the old saying "Different folks, different orifices".

Not dogging anyone about it, I just never saw the need.  I'm still figuring out weird things to do with the other orifices.

:rimshot:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Freeky

I don't see what's so great about it. :/

LMNO

It's a whole new set of nerve endings, that's what!