News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Okay. I really, really like this guy.

Started by Doktor Howl, October 19, 2010, 08:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 20, 2010, 01:27:33 AM
:lulz:  And there will be history books of noble, high minded politicians who proclaimed that THE RENT WAS TOO DAMN HIGH!

That's now going to be my sig file on every other board I go to, BTW.
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Jasper

I am filled with glee at this. 

And more generally at my certainty of its truth!

I think some quiet chuckling is in order.

Heh heh heh heh heh.

Remington

Is it plugged in?