News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Rev Roger, MSY 33: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Entropy

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 30, 2008, 06:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manabu

between the death threats that are STILL being thrown about from the 'San Diego Planners,' the constant crap spewed forth in our direction by most of the fucking networks that want to be trendy bandwagon-riding-fucktards and the chicken-mc-faggots that are always talking talking talking about their half-thought 'plans to save the nation' sitting around UofA

i cant seem to get my brain out of 'murderous rage' mode

i find myself screaming at cars that refuse more and more to acknowledge the fact that IT IS IM-FUCKING-POSSIBLE TO WATCH THE ROAD AND TEXT AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME, AND IF YOU DONT THROW ASIDE YOUR MOTHER FUCKING SMARTPHONE I AM GOING TO T-BONE YOU JUST TO LAUGH

I find myself more threatened by the increasingly close walls that confine me in my little world, and even when i escape tucson to go to other parts of this tzu-forsaken-world i cant help but sit there behind my pane of glass enclosed in my rubber-supported iron jacket and say 'well, at least THOSE fucktards aren't in Tucson'

always followed up by a 'yet' and a shudder

i am rather scared of the fact that you wrote that over a year ago and nothing has changed... when is the promised 'time of change' going to slowly roll into Tucson?
Hiki-Mana-Daniel-menudo? FRAG IT SMALLS, CALL ME MENUDO AGAIN AND I WILL SHIV YOU IN THE URETHRA!

Hiki - not a food group
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey roger... SURPRISE!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Manabu on May 14, 2010, 03:01:43 AM
between the death threats that are STILL being thrown about from the 'San Diego Planners,'

STILL needing some evidence of this.
Molon Lube

LMNO

The following is a knee-jerk response to use of the word "faggot" by someone I don't know well enough:

Go suck a dick.

Adios

Quote from: LMNO on May 14, 2010, 04:19:34 PM
The following is a knee-jerk response to use of the word "faggot" by someone I don't know well enough:

Go suck a dick.

Yep.

Doktor Howl

i am rather scared of the fact that you wrote that over a year ago and nothing has changed... when is the promised 'time of change' going to slowly roll into Tucson?

Right now, as a matter of fact, based on 3 laws signed by governor Brewer.

the constant crap spewed forth in our direction by most of the fucking networks that want to be trendy bandwagon-riding-fucktards and the chicken-mc-faggots that are always talking talking talking about their half-thought 'plans to save the nation' sitting around UofA

While I am against any plans to save the nation, I'm kind of curious about the whole faggots thing.
Molon Lube

Jenne

You know what, Dok, everytime I think I'm embracing entropy, I find out I'm just embracing my need for slack.  Because I get woken up out of it once the SMACK! DOOOONNNNGGG! reverberation keeps going through my head once I've been upside it with the 2 by 4 of life.

Jenne

Quote from: LMNO on May 14, 2010, 04:19:34 PM

Go suck a dick.

I feel the same way.

Jenne

between the death threats that are STILL being thrown about from the 'San Diego Planners,' the constant crap spewed forth in our direction by most of the fucking networks that want to be trendy bandwagon-riding-fucktards and the chicken-mc-faggots that are always talking talking talking about their half-thought 'plans to save the nation' sitting around UofA

i find myself screaming at cars that refuse more and more to acknowledge the fact that IT IS IM-FUCKING-POSSIBLE TO WATCH THE ROAD AND TEXT AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME, AND IF YOU DONT THROW ASIDE YOUR MOTHER FUCKING SMARTPHONE I AM GOING TO T-BONE YOU JUST TO LAUGH

I find myself more threatened by the increasingly close walls that confine me in my little world, and even when i escape tucson to go to other parts of this tzu-forsaken-world i cant help but sit there behind my pane of glass enclosed in my rubber-supported iron jacket and say 'well, at least THOSE fucktards aren't in Tucson'

Jenne,

A "San Diego Planner"

Because I believe in education, health and welfare rights  to all in the US.

AND I fucking live in San Diego.

You're welcome. *shit-eating grin*

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on May 14, 2010, 07:28:04 PM

Jenne,

A "San Diego Planner"

Because I believe in education, health and welfare rights  to all in the US.

AND I fucking live in San Diego.

You're welcome. *shit-eating grin*

What the fuck is a Sand Diego Planner?  All I find is weird RWN sites.
Molon Lube

Jenne

I was makin' it up as I went along/using his context.  I have no clue, and as far as I can tell, it's mythical bullshit.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on May 14, 2010, 07:58:09 PM
I was makin' it up as I went along/using his context.  I have no clue, and as far as I can tell, it's mythical bullshit.

Yeah, I kinda thought so.
Molon Lube