If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

Assburgers

Started by Vene, May 28, 2010, 05:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Quote from: Weltbürger on May 30, 2010, 05:52:17 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on May 30, 2010, 05:37:44 PM
How graceless and churlish do you get? Even when someone pays you a compliment,  you still insist on being a Cocknose!  Which would be fine, if you were a little more entertaining, or had even one redeeming character trait.  But you don't.  Even you must admit  there is something about you that makes you eminently unlikeable.  (Don't pretend you haven't noticed) If that was me, I'd get it straightened out. You seem to be deliberately making yourself worse.

I'm  not having a dig at you here,  (And I'm trying really hard not to) I I'm just astounded by your general disposition.  I'm almost curious as to whether you have this effect on people in real life. Were you Bullied relentlessly at school or something? Because if you were,  you have to step back and let it go dude! None of us were even there!

Mind you, saying that, if you were at my school I'd would have personally Bullied the fuck out of you.  Good job I'm not like that anymore.  But you seem to invite people to dislike you. I dunno, even your Avatar makes me want to do violence. Maybe your Mother never slapped your legs hard enough when you were a child.  Or something.              :sad: :?  :eek: :argh!: :crackhead: :fap: :fuckoff:
FYI That's the order of response you'll have (from me, at least) until you just fucking belt up!  Sad, puzzled,shocked, anger, contempt, derision, then more derision.  Jus sayin, is all. Don't take it personally, I'm only trying to help.

Thanks for explaining. You seem to be interested in my real life. I understand that you would like to get to know me better, this urge is natural. But it just wouldn't work out between the two of us. If you want to learn more about people's real lifes, you might want to look for people in real life. No wait, you'll also find enough people on PD who prostitute their private data all over the internet. Have fun.

Oh, and: By making notes about my mother you just entered a new level of rant. So your mother is called Kurt and she's the strongest in prison.
Thank you.  :thanks:

Actually, my Mum died.  :sad:

Which is why I would never directly insult someone else's mother. You seem to have no such scruples though.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Weltbürger on May 30, 2010, 06:25:35 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 30, 2010, 06:23:52 PM
Quote from: Weltbürger on May 30, 2010, 06:15:00 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 30, 2010, 06:14:05 PM
:lulz: I'm not sure where you get "miserable and boring", but that's an interesting perspective. :lulz: My life is awesome!

You know you're lying.

Lying about your perspective being interesting? Yeah, I guess I was.

Cheap answer from cheap human.
And now excuse me, I'm (ATTN PERSONAL INFORMATION) going to my mother's house now. See ya.

Sweet, that gives us several hours!

weltburger
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

Off to indulge his Oedipal complex, so he can come back and be a "Bad Motherfucker".
(And get his washing done)
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

bugmenоt

Quote from: BadBeast on May 30, 2010, 06:40:35 PM
Maybe your Mother never slapped your legs hard enough when you were a child.

BadBeast

Quote from: Weltbürger on May 30, 2010, 09:56:55 PM

Are you trying to say that's a direct insult to your Mother?
Or justification for directly insulting my own, poor dead Mother? I thought you were just stupid, but you're also a spiteful little cunt.

Staring to actually dislike you now.

Adios

Quote from: BadBeast on May 30, 2010, 10:41:28 PM

Or justification for directly insulting my own, poor dead Mother? I thought you were just stupid, but you're also a spiteful little cunt.
I'm only a six hour drive from where you live, so tread a little moar carefuls, lest I Dread fu yoar sorry worthless spotty arse.

Bad form BB. It's only the internetz.

BadBeast

Quote from: Hawk on May 30, 2010, 10:56:37 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on May 30, 2010, 10:41:28 PM

Bad form BB. It's only the internetz.

Yeah, shit , sorry.   *Deep Breathes, Serenity*

bugmenоt

Proper use of quotation tags is highly appreciated in this thread. It's not that hard to learn.

BadBeast

Quote from: Weltbürger on May 30, 2010, 11:45:41 PM
Proper use of quotation tags is highly appreciated in this thread. It's not that hard to learn.
Fuck off and die. Or even just fuck off.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on May 30, 2010, 11:35:19 PM

Oh, and another thing, since we're on about BIP- it's derivative garbage, tl;dr can't be arsed. Even Illuminatus! was completely unnecessary. The only book a really real Discordian should read is the Principia. I believe every word of it too, and therefore don't believe anything I read. It's a classic and still makes 100% total sense 50 years later. And as a Pope I excommunicate ALL of you for not being really real Discordians. 23 Skiddoo. Now I have to go and WOMP all of you with the clever use of swastikas and poorly drawn penises. But we're all friends here and I'm sure we'll have a fnordtastic time. Oh, yeah, and now this thread is my territory.

Other than that, I think Rhiz covered everything that I would have in her post

:potd:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 30, 2010, 11:56:09 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on May 30, 2010, 11:35:19 PM

Oh, and another thing, since we're on about BIP- it's derivative garbage, tl;dr can't be arsed. Even Illuminatus! was completely unnecessary. The only book a really real Discordian should read is the Principia. I believe every word of it too, and therefore don't believe anything I read. It's a classic and still makes 100% total sense 50 years later. And as a Pope I excommunicate ALL of you for not being really real Discordians. 23 Skiddoo. Now I have to go and WOMP all of you with the clever use of swastikas and poorly drawn penises. But we're all friends here and I'm sure we'll have a fnordtastic time. Oh, yeah, and now this thread is my territory.

Other than that, I think Rhiz covered everything that I would have in her post

:potd:

Link for context:
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=25322.30

Off to go see LMNO's band
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Weltbürger on May 30, 2010, 06:25:35 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 30, 2010, 06:23:52 PM
Quote from: Weltbürger on May 30, 2010, 06:15:00 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 30, 2010, 06:14:05 PM
:lulz: I'm not sure where you get "miserable and boring", but that's an interesting perspective. :lulz: My life is awesome!

You know you're lying.

Lying about your perspective being interesting? Yeah, I guess I was.

Cheap answer from cheap human.
And now excuse me, I'm (ATTN PERSONAL INFORMATION) going to my mother's house now. See ya.

Could you wait, like, 10 or 15 minutes? I'm almost done.

:ECH:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Triple Zero

Quote from: Weltbürger on May 30, 2010, 05:05:16 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 30, 2010, 12:51:51 AM
Weltburger, you're lame, and you're a dick. Nobody likes you.

What makes this worse is that you're the best troll we've had in WEEKS.

Sauce Hollandaise, shut up.

Nigel, your life is miserable and boring. What makes this even worse that the bullcrap I'm writing seems to entertain you.

et cetera et cetera.

I think we all get the point how utterly boring and lame everybody thinks everybody is, and how incredibly awesome and entertaining they themselves are.

So, can we stop repeating it over and over again and skip to the bits where we're genuinely and convincingly entertaining? (preferably on novel topics)

And before anyone says they consider this name-calling business entertaining: It was. It really was, for a while. Personally I think that the possibilities in this particular direction of entertainment have been somewhat exhausted and are starting to get tedious.

This is just a suggestion by the way. If you think there's more lulz to be milked from this cow*, don't let me stop you, I'm just saying. It's not something I am willing to start an argument (or goddess forbid, drama) over.

*this would make him a Milka lulz-cow.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.