News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

Dilbertified?

Started by Fluffy Cuffs, March 05, 2004, 08:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy Cuffs

I'ts Friday evening 9 PM - I'm still at the office and just a few minutes ago my kinda big boss asks me to ask my somehow smaller boss why I (or another callmonkey) am not understanding a procedure.
The fact that he is stating in the same mail that he has no clue what the procedure is and clearly showing that common sense is not one of his better sides what am I supposed to do here?

1. FW the mail to my lesser boss so she can answer why I ain't getting a procedure?

2. reply to the mail from my somewhat big boss what the procedure is and why thus making a complete ass out of him?

3. Not answer at all but ask them to send me some of there hair so I can make a multifunctional Voodoo doll (can those things be used for several people at the same time btw?? )

4. Just kill me?

5. all of the above
You do not have the right to remain silent and everything you say will be misquoted against you

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: FluffyCuffsI'ts Friday evening 9 PM - I'm still at the office and just a few minutes ago my kinda big boss asks me to ask my somehow smaller boss why I (or another callmonkey) am not understanding a procedure.

FYI: not understanding = the procedure (also reason why i didn't get fyi at first)

The fact that he is stating in the same mail that he has no clue what the procedure is and clearly showing that common sense is not one of his better sides what am I supposed to do here?

pray

1. FW the mail to my lesser boss so she can answer why I ain't getting a procedure?

2. reply to the mail from my somewhat big boss what the procedure is and why thus making a complete ass out of him?

3. Not answer at all but ask them to send me some of there hair so I can make a multifunctional Voodoo doll (can those things be used for several people at the same time btw?? )

sure, ask bella or demonica, they'll kindly assist ya

4. Just kill me?

they're already doin that.....very slowly

5. all of the above

apple
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Fluffy Cuffs

well, not the praying kind to be completly honest

Maybe that's why it all goes horribly horribly wrong right in the beginning

If one of the ladies would assist in giving a course Voodoo dolls for the blissfully ignorant I will gladly be mentored.
You do not have the right to remain silent and everything you say will be misquoted against you

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: FluffyCuffswell, not the praying kind to be completly honest

Maybe that's why it all goes horribly horribly wrong right in the beginning

If one of the ladies would assist in giving a course Voodoo dolls for the blissfully ignorant I will gladly be mentored.

remember terms Tormentor-Tormentee

Open-Crawlback
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Bella

You all know I'm really really lazy, right?
Well, here's where I go when I either can't
get the proper fixings for a voodoo doll,  (i.e. hair, nail clippings, etc.)
or don't have time for a proper doll.
Although I can almost always find time for revenge. :twisted:

http://www.virtual-design.com/demos/voodoodoll/voodoo.asp?section=demo&subsection=voodoo
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Fluffy Cuffs

why is it always the last hour on a friday that really feels like an additional day

Someone come here and kill me - I will pay you

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Fluffy Cuffswhy is it always the last hour on a friday that really feels like an additional day

Someone come here and kill me - I will pay you

lots of assassins around

and I'm thinking of a sisters of mercy cover: "I want beer!...and I need all the beer I can get..."

Fluffy Cuffs

so, how many beers should I have fed you to have been dead around 7 PM today?

Just so I know how many to bring next week

Den Sorte Dragen

Quote from: Fluffy Cuffsso, how many beers should I have fed you to have been dead around 7 PM today?

Just so I know how many to bring next week

10 botles of beer on the wall....