News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

The People in the Desert

Started by Phox, April 02, 2012, 09:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on April 05, 2012, 04:58:04 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2012, 04:53:17 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 05, 2012, 03:33:01 PM
Dear Herr Doktor:

You want racists?  We got em!  That whole shit with the integrated busing didn't go away in the 60's.  It just moved to Southie and Eastie.  It has been said that even in this day and age, one can live their entire lives in Boston, considered at the very least a b-list metropolis, without ever "having" to know a non-white person.

I mean, you can polish up the waterfront all you want, put in a nice place to eat, even move in a museum... but you're still gonna have some skinhead from D Block or FSU (that's the "Fuck Shit Up" crew, not "Florida State University") or Charlestown kicking the "wrong person"s teeth in.

"Where ya from?" isn't restricted to South Central LA.  Best thing to do is head back over the bridge.  There, the worst thing you have to deal with is bankers.

Yours,
Doktor Alphapance.

One of the great things about Tucson is that the very little racism we have here is quiet...The few raging bigots we have are pretty much marginalized.  Multiracial people are now approaching a very good chunk of the population...And I've noticed that people are HAPPIER here.  They do not indulge in low-strength hate, like racism or homophobia.  Ours is a purer hate.
Is why the blue collar racists in Pennsylvania aren't a full-blown mutation of their own. Merely an extension of the Appalachia fuckaroos. The semi-passive racism you see in the "enlightened" areas is something more of a simple social phenomena, as i believe Cainad was getting at. However, the blatant aggressive racism still exists in various places, no question, and I believe Doktor Alphapance is in a better position to expound upon these people than you or I, surely.

Anyone who thinks racism is no longer a problem in America needs look no further than small town Texas.  Or anywhere in Florida.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2012, 05:04:50 PM
Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on April 05, 2012, 04:58:04 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2012, 04:53:17 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 05, 2012, 03:33:01 PM
Dear Herr Doktor:

You want racists?  We got em!  That whole shit with the integrated busing didn't go away in the 60's.  It just moved to Southie and Eastie.  It has been said that even in this day and age, one can live their entire lives in Boston, considered at the very least a b-list metropolis, without ever "having" to know a non-white person.

I mean, you can polish up the waterfront all you want, put in a nice place to eat, even move in a museum... but you're still gonna have some skinhead from D Block or FSU (that's the "Fuck Shit Up" crew, not "Florida State University") or Charlestown kicking the "wrong person"s teeth in.

"Where ya from?" isn't restricted to South Central LA.  Best thing to do is head back over the bridge.  There, the worst thing you have to deal with is bankers.

Yours,
Doktor Alphapance.

One of the great things about Tucson is that the very little racism we have here is quiet...The few raging bigots we have are pretty much marginalized.  Multiracial people are now approaching a very good chunk of the population...And I've noticed that people are HAPPIER here.  They do not indulge in low-strength hate, like racism or homophobia.  Ours is a purer hate.
Is why the blue collar racists in Pennsylvania aren't a full-blown mutation of their own. Merely an extension of the Appalachia fuckaroos. The semi-passive racism you see in the "enlightened" areas is something more of a simple social phenomena, as i believe Cainad was getting at. However, the blatant aggressive racism still exists in various places, no question, and I believe Doktor Alphapance is in a better position to expound upon these people than you or I, surely.

Anyone who thinks racism is no longer a problem in America needs look no further than small town Texas.  Or anywhere in Florida.

The courts here, both municipal and state, are always full of Mexican and Black people with one or two lower income whites. Because white people, on the condition that they have nice homes and cars and don't fraternize too much with smudgy people, are model citizens, perfect drivers and never do anything wrong.  :horrormirth:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

hirley0

.1 i c no reason not to drop A PhoxTon or 2 here "bankers."

2: Marooned as i AM with this new FF 11 vers. another reboot?

?3 there is not 1 {4get it {{ i know /-/Ate {{{ i don't need any eXcuse whatsoever!