More Email Freaks.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 07, 2013, 05:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 14, 2013, 11:45:27 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on October 14, 2013, 11:43:46 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 14, 2013, 11:41:59 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on October 14, 2013, 11:39:50 PM
This feller thinks you're friends and you don't know who he is. That's something special right there, Roger. Like the lady who thought David Letterman was talking to her and only her, in their special code, that they developed by her watching his show every night for years and years and many more better years. And when she filed a restraining order against him . . . he had no idea who she was.

I have had many people whom I've never met state that we're PALS.  Hell, I've had one lady on this very board declare that we were SOULMATES and that I had to dump my (at the time) GF.  Or else.

Your people love you, Roger. Very, very many more better. Whether you want them to or not.

They have written me thousands.   :lulz:

:lol: Somewhere there's a book of sonnets about you defeating the Jews and their masters in pursuit of art and liberation of great literature. With your bestest buddy at your side, fighting against the Palestine moguls and their clandestine efforts to thwart creativity.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Anna Mae Bollocks

You could always refer that guy to Jerome Lester "Jerry" Horwitz.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division