Started by AFK, December 12, 2006, 02:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Get a blog.  You know you want to.

Thurnez Isa

better yet
get a myspace account
you really know you want to
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on January 22, 2007, 05:06:25 AM
better yet
get a myspace account

You'll die for that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on January 22, 2007, 05:06:25 AM
better yet
get a myspace account

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 22, 2007, 05:05:49 AM
Get a blog.  You know you want to.

Probably.  

WHO I HATED TODAY.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Sounds like a plan to me.  Thats what most blogs are anyway, at least in the UK.

Guido: I HATE LABOUR, SO I WILL MAKE UP GOSSIPY RUMOURS ABOUT THEM!!!
Unity: I HATE TORIES, SO I WILL MAKE FUNNY PICTURES ABUSING THEM!
Melanie Phillips: I HATE THE SECULAR MODERN WORLD SO I WILL MAKE UP SHIT WHILE EATING HEATHEN DARKIES!

Jasper

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 22, 2007, 05:02:30 AM
Quote from: Cain on January 22, 2007, 05:01:34 AM
I would like a subscription to your publication.

Well, hang on a minute. Or a couple of days.

I gotta figure out how to make the demons in my computer make me a webpage.

I'm learning html as we speak.  I know some pretty basic stuff, I could put text and pics onto a screen, if that's all you need.  And you wouldn't be supporting the blogs or Rupert Murdock's myspace.

Cain

Blogger.com
Typepad.
Wordpress.

Just three I would suggest.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 22, 2007, 05:10:35 AM
Sounds like a plan to me.  Thats what most blogs are anyway, at least in the UK.

Guido: I HATE LABOUR, SO I WILL MAKE UP GOSSIPY RUMOURS ABOUT THEM!!!
Unity: I HATE TORIES, SO I WILL MAKE FUNNY PICTURES ABUSING THEM!
Melanie Phillips: I HATE THE SECULAR MODERN WORLD SO I WILL MAKE UP SHIT WHILE EATING HEATHEN DARKIES!

Yeah, well, I hate everyone, so I'm gonna tell the TRUTH about them.

TGRR,
Has no time for petty, lesser hatreds.

Cain

This will be good....I was saying the other day on my virtually unread blog (except by Hoopla) that we need more bloggers.  Because the bandwagon is not yet full enough, and blogs are becoming the new forums or something.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 22, 2007, 05:18:07 AM
This will be good....I was saying the other day on my virtually unread blog (except by Hoopla) that we need more bloggers.  Because the bandwagon is not yet full enough, and blogs are becoming the new forums or something.

Link or they don't exist.

Cain

Jasper

What?  When was this?  

I like this fora format.

Cain

Quote from: Felix Mackay on January 22, 2007, 05:19:56 AM
What?  When was this? 

I like this fora format.

Thats apparently whats happening.  The blogging community is supposedly where all the debate happens nowadays, because of experts and politicians and journalists and everyone having one.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 22, 2007, 05:21:12 AM
Quote from: Felix Mackay on January 22, 2007, 05:19:56 AM
What?  When was this? 

I like this fora format.

Thats apparently whats happening.  The blogging community is supposedly where all the debate happens nowadays, because of experts and politicians and journalists and everyone having one.

Piss on the "experts".  The only reason I'd go to some "experts" blog is to poomp in his comments section.