News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Depressive... MANIC

Started by Bharlion, October 15, 2007, 04:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bharlion

I hate society. I don't deny this. I hate everything living and breathing man woman and child on the face of this puke green world of bile filled teats and semen filled testicles. I hate this place. I won't deny it. I hate people who like it even more. If I was king, every person who walked around pretending things are good and not going on would be first against the wall. I would line them all up and they would stand with their opinions which wouldn't stop the firing squads bullets. I hate only one thing more than people and happiness. I hate things that are not ugly and disfigured. I want the world to be like me. Misshapen and deformed. Disgusting to the eyes. I have people look away from me everyday when I walk down the street. I hate being a freak. I hate being alive. I hate children's laughter. I hate seeing old people walking down the street with a smile on their smug faces as they grip their wrinkled paws together. Disgusting animals.

I love society. I don't deny this. I love everything living and breathing man woman and child on the face of this great green world of bouncing boobs and big balls. I love this place. I won't deny it. I love people who like it even more. If I was king, every person who walked around pretending things are horrible and bad things are going on would be first against the wall. I would line them all up and they would stand with their opinions which wouldn't stop the firing squads bullets. I love only one thing more than people and happiness. I love things that are beautiful and artful. I want the world to be like me. Beautiful and perfect. Pleasing to the eyes. I have people look at me everyday when I walk down the street. I love being a beautiful. I love being alive. I love children's laughter. I love seeing old people walking down the street with a smile on their wise faces as they grip their gentle hands together. Beautiful People.
Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

B_M_W

That was pretty cool.

Also, the second part is the scarier part.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Lies

I know this all too well... I was a happy child for a while...in primary school, I was loved, everyone liked me and wanted to hang with me... then I broke one of my front teeth, got root canal, lost the colour in my tooth and then refused to smile because I thought I looked ugly, this was right near the end of primary school.
I went to high school. I never smiled, and the world started turning sour. No one liked me. No one wanted to talk to me. I hated everyone for not liking me. I was not really depressed as such, I just thought everything was shit.

Then I took a hit of acid at one point after leaving school.
I decided as I was coming down to go for a walk.
The sun was shining. It was a beautiful day and I was feeling unusually upbeat.
At one point I crossed paths with a woman, who stopped and looked at me and I looked at her with this big stupid grin on my face, totally forgetting that I was ashamed of my black front tooth.
She said to me... "Hi cutey, why are you so happy?"
And I paused for a second... and I said, "Well, it's a beautiful day... and you've just given me a second reason to smile".

From that day on, I stopped caring what other people would think about my tooth and I smiled all the time, everywhere...
And the world became beautiful again, and my life turned around in a complete 180.

When you smile, the world smiles with you, cheesy, but true...
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

tyrannosaurus vex

NO PRAISE UNTIL 50 POSTS, PEOPLE.

Come on! If we can't abide by our own rules, how will we ever make it out there in the Real World?
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Idem

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

This gets an 8 out of ten nuts from the Squirrel.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: vexati0n on October 15, 2007, 04:32:51 PM
NO PRAISE UNTIL 50 POSTS, PEOPLE.

Come on! If we can't abide by our own rules, how will we ever make it out there in the Real World?

Someone who posts this sparingly might warrant an exception.

Cain

He was being sarcastic.

Also, great stuff.

AFK

Mr. the Bharlion, do you consider yourself kopyleft?  And if so would you mind an asshat taking a crack at turning this into an audioRant?  I've got me an idea for this I'd like to try out.  Let me know. 

RWHN

tyrannosaurus vex

if you turn it into an audio rant: soundtrack from old Disney movies or you fail.

AFK

So YOU'RE the one who put that implant in my head.

Doktor Loki

The way I see it, you can laugh or you can cry.
Crying gets you nowhere, but there is nothing more important (to me at least) than laughter.
Not a Doctor?  Why, of course I'm a Doctor!  Why else would I have this scalpel?      ~Doctor Mad

"He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man."
- William Shakespeare

"If you hear crazy voices in your head which tell you to do something, even something evil, YOU'D BETTER FUCKING DO IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE GOD." - Soren Keirkegaard

Lies

Quote from: Doktor Loki on October 16, 2007, 06:19:33 PM
The way I see it, you can laugh or you can cry.
Crying gets you nowhere, but there is nothing more important (to me at least) than laughter.

I dunno, sometimes you need to cry, makes you feel better.
But laughter is the best medicine really.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

tyrannosaurus vex

depends on motive. emotions are something you experience, they are what gives life and hanging around on this planet a flavor. i like laughter too, but if that was the only thing i ever experienced it would get kinda tedious.