News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

Would you like to play a game?

Started by PopeTom, October 22, 2007, 05:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Sulfide

I'm a douchebag

rather, i have been douchbagging people with my douchebaggery.

what's more: people i'm supposed to be in arms with, not against.
if i believed with Dante had to say, i would be leaving you all to join the
9th circle of hell.

this is why i am a douchebag.

so i apologize to all, tom, Roger, and especially to myself because it's the worst treachery to betray yourself.

if i incur wrath still, i incur wrath. as such, i'm going to spend a few days at least contemplating what has led me to behave in such a manner. call it epiphany, call it chicken shit.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Cain

Well, for what its worth, I think you did the right thing in posting this.  And while its not my place to accept your apology, I probably would if I had been the one slighted.

PopeTom

It's very difficult to get slighted by someone over the Internet.

Turned on however is a different story.

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2007, 11:35:16 PM
I wonder when certain people will understand that "jaking the jakers" isn't edgy anymore, it's just tired, stale, and self-defeating.

when? i don't even wonder about if.

(not referring to festwo in particular, just the never-stopping yacking of jaker-jakers)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

I'm just wondering why he didn't just explain why he though the piece was plager, rather than going all monkey at the ad hominems.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Prater Festwo on November 12, 2007, 07:23:19 AM
I'm a douchebag

rather, i have been douchbagging people with my douchebaggery.

what's more: people i'm supposed to be in arms with, not against.
if i believed with Dante had to say, i would be leaving you all to join the
9th circle of hell.

this is why i am a douchebag.

so i apologize to all, tom, Roger, and especially to myself because it's the worst treachery to betray yourself.

if i incur wrath still, i incur wrath. as such, i'm going to spend a few days at least contemplating what has led me to behave in such a manner. call it epiphany, call it chicken shit.

Okay.

Now please to be taking out your earlier behavior on hapless primates that aren't on your side.  For example, there are still boards dedicated to Martha Stewart out there.  Pat Robertson's crowd is always fun, too:

http://christianity.com
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iron Sulfide

actually, i'm just going to focus on my finals for the moment.

i've already read elsewhere in the forum of people in need of christian writers.
Ya' stupid Yank.