News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

A standard lifetime in the PPP (MerryXmas)

Started by Sepia, December 21, 2007, 10:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

"'So Mr. Garret, How you feelin?' The doc says. 'Numb' I say back. He chuckles a bit. Tells me you can't feel numb, 'cause numb means you can't feel. You can't feel numb, you can only be numb, he tells me."

"Be numb. Be numb. It goes on like a heartbeat or an irregular mantra. Be numb"

- Milo Garret, The Counterfifth Detective (by Azarello/Risso)

There's darkness at the break of dawn but noone's really awake at dawn so it doesn't really matter. Kids nowadays haven't really gone to bed, zombie-like in their patterns and motions, opening each and every gift with as few motions as possible, putting everything aside to save for a rainy day, nothing brings a cheer and it's not apathy or not-caring, they're just not thinking which is quite ordinary when people aren't trained to do something from an early age. Conditioning, Alpha-Male to Delta-Male is all crucial. We run a tight ship, you see. We do indeed run a tight ship.

Someone tells me there's hope for the future, that even though it's so bleak, this is the moment when it shines through. When god will lift his head and send something else down to us, something else that's been designed only to let some light in and I've been toying with the thought that Jebus was really the first discordian. He was a heck of a person too, remembering the old rule from Preacher, "Don't be an asshole" but the complexity of his actions, resembling the poems of Whitman and he took a stand. He didn't let them see his weirdness. Stop groaning. It's like the Hunter S. Thompson quote "When the going gets weird, the weird turns pro" and I think it's exactly what jesus did. Everyone thought they'd seen his weirdness and when they thought they were used to that weirdness he took it up a notch and fucked them over real good. He created an army of zombies too, but regarding the fact that 1/10 people in general are ok (yet nothing more) I'd guess the same statistic for religious people are perhaps 1/100 except for buddhists for they get along with fucking everybody.
I originally planned to start a discordian church in norway but after meeting the people that deem themselves discordian, I'd rather sit at home and masturbate with a hand full of razors.

And.

It's christmas. Christmass, Xmas. Elvis faked his own death by the by, he's sitting somewhere he's dubbed new graceland taking amph and eating banana jelly sandwiches. For me to believe any conspiracy, there needs to be a motive. Not a motive embedded deep inside the ass of david icke, but for something to gain. Money. Power. I buy that a hell of a lot easier than the weirdo in his shack up the mountainside or those who already are in too much power as in "a wing of the government shot hunter s thompson". Still, there's the unabomber.

Once, me and a good friend of mine took a heroic dose of mushrooms. We were fucking stupid and probably 19 or something but we put five grams of norwegian mushrooms, socalled "flein" and put it into our stomachs, souls, nervous systems and souls. Flein is interesting because many trippers won't touch the stuff as it goes from high to low and viceversa in seconds. One second you can be orgasming all over your brain and the next you're standing in line and asking the good sir if you can have some more. The third member of the story entered perhaps 3-4 hours after we had eaten, when we sat nice and still upon our plateau, probably listening to pink floyd and saying inane shit like "well, what really IS so funny about peace, love and understanding" but this girl, which I lived with came in, her makeup was all fucked up, she wasn't sober but not really drunk but she was vicious man, she was so fucking vicious. She'd been drinking a few kongepjolters (4-6 cl. cognac, fill the glass with champagne or cava) and her boyfriend had broken up with her because he wanted something new. Understandably so, as they'd been together since they were 13 or another retarded age. She goes onto a rant as we sit there and discuss 2012 and the end of the world and terrence mckenna and buckminster fuller and raw and everything you do when you're 19 and she said

"I really hope the world ends in 2012. I'll be sitting there in december with a fucking cigar, a bottle of cognac and a bottle of champagne, pissed as a fart and high on the most vile chemical substance I can find and I fucking hope my ex comes running over to me because he'll be fucking scared and wants his mommy again and I'll just sit there and smile and laugh and giggle because there's no point in us existing anymore. We're like a perpetual plastic prison (PPP, like any soap that's been going on forever) and the only reason we sustain ourselves is to sustain ourselves. Fuckit. I'm not trying to be goth emo or indie here, I just hope we die. I mean, we've killed off so much shit that we fucking deserve to be culled. Fuck, the dodo was way cooler than any person I've met. I'm gonna be soo disappointed in 2012."

She went on further too, but I lost the thread, yet the concept lingered.

Jesus died for your sins.
Everyone will always be too late