News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Abortion is Murder

Started by hunter s.durden, January 10, 2008, 12:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

lol, my apologies :) i totally missed that.

(though my austrian ex seriously was quite ignorant about this stuff, and ireland isnt really known for its accepting stance on abortion, either.)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 14, 2008, 09:59:33 PM
Quote from: Suu Fett on January 14, 2008, 08:54:21 PM...I started growing course facial hair on my chin...Sexy.

paging WOMP!

would WOMP please report to the thread?

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hunter s.durden on January 10, 2008, 01:30:19 PM

So if I come to your house to murder your wife, and you stop me, aren't you just telling me what I can't do?

1.  I wouldn't stop you.  She would.

2.  Maria has been born, ergo she is a person. 

You don't comdemn the fact that its legal some places for muslim men to kill their wives and daughters for insolence?

No.  I don't give a shit about them.

I'm arguing for the people that believe in the sanctity of life.

And who might that be?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hunter s.durden on January 10, 2008, 01:39:37 PM
I secceeded from the US long ago.

Let us know how that works out for you on April 14th.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on January 10, 2008, 02:50:10 PM
they just would not want to see it become a form of contraception to be used several times a year (and that probably would happen).

Hasn't happened here - where abortion is legal - on any measurable scale.

So why would it happen there?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hunter s.durden on January 10, 2008, 07:33:31 PM

This is my way of sticking up for somebody.

1.  Who are you, and what have you done to Hunter?

2.  Sticking up for someone is not necessarily an admirable thing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hunter s.durden on January 10, 2008, 08:00:50 PM

Agreed.
One point I failed to get across was that the Pro-lifers and usually just that.
Pro-life, not anti-choice.

Please explain the difference.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hunter s.durden on January 14, 2008, 09:18:03 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 14, 2008, 05:45:20 PM
Becuase, hello, that's what Pro-Choice means, having a choice.
Hold Up.

Pro-Choice does not mean having a choice.

Um, no, it means having the choice between having an abortion and not having an abortion.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Or green peppers or no green peppers. Just because I don't want them doesn't mean I think NOBODY should eat them, if they really WANT to.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 15, 2008, 04:14:35 AM
Or green peppers or no green peppers. Just because I don't want them doesn't mean I think NOBODY should eat them, if they really WANT to.

MURDERING SCUM!   :argh!:

CAN'T YOU SEE HE IS TRYING TO SUPPORT STUFF?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2008, 04:45:59 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 15, 2008, 04:14:35 AM

MURDERING SCUM!   :argh!:

CAN'T YOU SEE HE IS TRYING TO SUPPORT STUFF?

I am totally going to plant a WHOLE FIELD of green peppers that ANYBODY can eat or not eat if they feel like it!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And I'm going to have an abortion every month whether I need it or not, because I'm PRO-CHOICE!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 15, 2008, 05:16:14 AM
And I'm going to have an abortion every month whether I need it or not, because I'm PRO-CHOICE!

I will FORCE you to have that abortion, because I too am PRO-CHOICE!

Pope Lecherous

HIMEOBS jacks the aborted babies and they finish their development in HIMEOBS Warrior PodsTM

... Sometimes they show the mother a fake fetus to leave no doubt.
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.