News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Lollercaust?

Started by Verbal Mike, February 18, 2008, 04:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure if it's Lollercaust material, in that I really don't see any funny in it.

HOWEVER, that said, I do think it has some BIP-links. 
My interpretation is (please correct me if I'm wrong on this LHX) this is a woman he has a past with.  My guess is it is a past that he has attempted to move on from.  I can relate to that having a similar past in my, er past.  I think it is an illustration of how one can still be prone to "falling back" while they are trying to advance on a new path.  I mean, if I were to run into my ex-gf, go to her place, and make out with her, nevermind that I would be committing a great blasphemy upon my marriage, but she was damaged goods and from a really dark/negative time in my life.  To delve back into that time, I think, would be a sort of "falling down" moment. 

Anyway, that's my read of it. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

"Tragedy is when I get a splinter in my finger.  Comedy is when you fall into a sewer."
-Mel Brooks.

Cramulus

Quote from: SillyCybin on April 04, 2008, 04:07:16 PM
One man's darkest moment is another man's fit of the giggles :lulz:

LMNO

barumunk

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

Cramulus

Quote from: LMNO on April 09, 2008, 01:41:04 PM

:mittens:
I LOVE it!

Arising idea:

art for Lollercaust (in addition to License Plate's art) could be a collage cut-up mixing positive and negative things.

Like a pic of a guy in riot gear kicking a protester in the face
with the sticker "New And Improved" pulled from some other product.

Two people kissing with the "AS SEEN ON TV" logo. (or maybe a guy with an injury of some sort?)

oooh maybe the As Seen On TV logo should go on a pic of a security camera.

LMNO

And people say we don't laugh enough...

AFK

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on April 09, 2008, 03:07:18 PM

I LOVE it!

Arising idea:

art for Lollercaust (in addition to License Plate's art) could be a collage cut-up mixing positive and negative things.

Two people kissing with the "AS SEEN ON TV" logo. (or maybe a guy with an injury of some sort?)

I fully endorse and support this train of thought.  I think it is a recipe for major win. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

A series of atrocities with the caption, "NOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO."

barumunk

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 09, 2008, 03:11:48 PM
Quote from: Professor Cramulus on April 09, 2008, 03:07:18 PM

I LOVE it!

Arising idea:

I fully endorse and support this train of thought.  I think it is a recipe for major win. 
I second that :mittenz:

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

Verbal Mike

These are the correct motorcycles.
As Seen On TV should be plastered all over the place.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

The Good Reverend Roger

Should "vicious beatings" be added as an olympic event?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Proably needs a better caption.

Triple Zero

The German jury gives 8.5 points.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO