News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Space recipes

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, May 20, 2008, 02:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purpleris Niaiseris

space pizza :

1 frozen pizza
whatever cheese you like
finely chopped/ground leaf or bud or ground hash (amount is up to u)
5 bottles of tabasco (mmmmmmmmmm jummieeeeeeee)
1 oven

sprinkle the weed over the pizza of ur taste,cover with cheese,then pop in the oven.
it usually bakes a lil longer than it says on the box.
after its baked,put 3 bottles of tabasco all over the pizza and drink the rest.
bon apetite!
Fig leaves belong on the trees.

Purpleris Niaiseris

delicious honey blunt:

mix tobacco,some menthol tobacco,weed&hash together.
roll your blunt,cover it with some honey,and put it in the oven for 5-10min till the honey is no longer sticky and yuckie

enjoy ur delicious honey blunt!  :lulz:

East Coast Hustle

2 questions:

why would you ruin a perfectly good pizza by slathering it with that much tabasco? if it's heat you're after, get some fresh habaneros and put thin slivers on the pizza. If you actually enjoy the taste of tabasco sauce, well, just drink a few cups of vinegar.

and...

why would you ruin a perfectly good blunt by not only adding tobacco, but MENTHOL tobacco, for fuck's sake?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Darth Cupcake

Because of massive amounts of:

A) fail
B) stupid
C) both A and B

That would be my best guess.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

hooplala

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

East Coast Hustle

also, just cutting up some weed and putting it on pizza would be pretty worthless. THC won't be broken down and absorbed through your stomach lining, so you'll just get some really crampy green shits the next morning and no buzz. If you want to cook with weed, you need to first extract the THC with either alcohol or some sort of oil. Oil generally works better for cooking, but if you do it at too "high" a heat, you'll scorch the weed and burn off the THC. Simmer some chopped up buds in clarified butter (MUST BE clarified, otherwise it burns at too low a temp) or canola oil over a very low flame for 15-20 minutes, pour the oil through a sieve to remove the vegetable matter, and use in any recipe that calls for oil or butter. (protip: if it's brownies you're making, use more than the recipe calls for.)

or, just smoke your weed and eat your pizza afterward and remember that trying really hard to be more of a stoner than the other stoners doesn't make anyone cool.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 20, 2008, 05:45:22 PMor, just smoke your weed and eat your pizza afterward and remember that trying really hard to be more of a stoner than the other stoners doesn't make anyone cool.

:mittens:

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Hoopla on May 20, 2008, 05:53:40 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 20, 2008, 05:45:22 PMor, just smoke your weed and eat your pizza afterward and remember that trying really hard to be more of a stoner than the other stoners doesn't make anyone cool.

x2!

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Richter

Quote from: Lady Purple Eris on Trips on May 20, 2008, 02:05:54 PM
delicious honey blunt:

mix tobacco,some menthol tobacco,weed&hash together.
roll your blunt,cover it with some honey,and put it in the oven for 5-10min till the honey is no longer sticky and yuckie

enjoy ur delicious honey blunt!  :lulz:

Quote from: LMNO on May 07, 2008, 08:46:14 PM
Smear it on your balls, and call the dog over.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sepia

For adding something more to ye olde frozen pizza, add salt and a wee bit of ground pepper with a few tiny sploshes of clear vinegar over it.

Also, fuck you americans for your fucking pot. I hate you.
Everyone will always be too late

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 20, 2008, 05:45:22 PM
also, just cutting up some weed and putting it on pizza would be pretty worthless. THC won't be broken down and absorbed through your stomach lining, so you'll just get some really crampy green shits the next morning and no buzz. If you want to cook with weed, you need to first extract the THC with either alcohol or some sort of oil. Oil generally works better for cooking, but if you do it at too "high" a heat, you'll scorch the weed and burn off the THC. Simmer some chopped up buds in clarified butter (MUST BE clarified, otherwise it burns at too low a temp) or canola oil over a very low flame for 15-20 minutes, pour the oil through a sieve to remove the vegetable matter, and use in any recipe that calls for oil or butter. (protip: if it's brownies you're making, use more than the recipe calls for.)

or, just smoke your weed and eat your pizza afterward and remember that trying really hard to be more of a stoner than the other stoners doesn't make anyone cool.

No it will work, there is oil and cheese on the Pizza... therefore it will activate the THC and give you teh stonzoring.

Additionally, this sort of method works really well with leafy middies or clippings from kine. A common variation are the Leary Biscuits which I've actually served at parties as hours' devours.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Triple Zero

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 20, 2008, 05:12:52 PM
why would you ruin a perfectly good blunt by not only adding tobacco, but MENTHOL tobacco, for fuck's sake?

i had joints with menthol tobacco, they were pretty good, gives a nice change of flavour, imo. i think this recipe could work very well. not for smoking *always*, but as a variation.

i might try it.

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 20, 2008, 05:45:22 PMalso, just cutting up some weed and putting it on pizza would be pretty worthless. THC won't be broken down and absorbed through your stomach lining, so you'll just get some really crampy green shits the next morning and no buzz.

nah it works, especially if you cover it with cheese. the fat will absorb the THC. especially if you use hash, which will basically melt and mix with the cheese.

it's not as efficient as extracting it with butter first, but remember she's from the Netherlands, getting weed is not really a big deal over here (especially if you know some friends, they can get you large amounts at low prices).

also i've never had problems with crampy green shits from eating weed. just eating weed, does get you high, just not very much.

QuoteIf you want to cook with weed, you need to first extract the THC with either alcohol or some sort of oil. Oil generally works better for cooking, but if you do it at too "high" a heat, you'll scorch the weed and burn off the THC.

oh? what do you think happens if you light that joint then? :)

QuoteSimmer some chopped up buds in clarified butter (MUST BE clarified, otherwise it burns at too low a temp)

i have always used regular butter and it works perfectly, as every Dutch that has ever made any "space" food can testify.

you can keep the butter for quite a while in the fridge too.

Quoteor, just smoke your weed and eat your pizza afterward and remember that trying really hard to be more of a stoner than the other stoners doesn't make anyone cool.

wtf is that supposed to mean. it's that i don't really like the effect of eating food with THC myself, but otherwise i too would be experimenting the fuck out of "space" recipes. good thing that i nearly escaped from "trying too hard"  :roll:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Purpleris Niaiseris

hehehehehehe well i can eat raw eggs,some cheese (r-tard jackass classics) and weed,jump for 5 min. then puke em on a hot pan with canabutter on it,cook and make disgusting juckie canaomlette and eat again  :lulz: what does that make me? hi hi ho ho ha ha lol

well anyway,its true that the best way to make space stuff is to make canabutter,so that u can use em in anythin u bake whatever.and it gives you pretty nice high either.

here's another recipe i like hehehehehe

Mushroom Tequila:

25-30 gr of magic shrooms(hawaian is my favourite by the way) put them in fifth of tequila,let them chill for couple o days,then drink it at ur next party  :p  its called blue juice..it doesnt have the best taste but i think u will like the high  :mrgreen:

Kallisti!
xxxxx

Purpleris Niaiseris

have you ever tried the psychoactive toads?
you can order them online and they get you reeeaaally cheesin your fuckin brains out!  :lulz:

http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/colorado-river-toad-p-368.html