News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Space recipes

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, May 20, 2008, 02:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Cupcake

But like... Pot, man... It totally changes the way you see reality!
I mean, like... WHOOOOAAAAAA. Drugs are like totally crazy, dude!
   \
:mullet:
  /
This one time, I was high, and I like totally shat myself.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Sepia

Actually, fresh leaves from a plant whether they be toxic or not can be really nice in a salad.
Everyone will always be too late

Triple Zero

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 29, 2008, 02:33:53 PMwe (by which I mean "me") already decided that mixing food and weed is usually a waste of both. The history of totalitarian behavior in human society is vastly more interesting than what kind of fucked up shit stoners will think of to eat.

usually they aren't stoned yet when they eat it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Iprefer to eat weed rather than smoke it, partly because it's gentler on the lungs and partly because the effect is longer, and different.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

smokin' is better for me, but only because my eating experiences are shit atm.

Purpleris Niaiseris

arghhhhh just stop your bitchin yo..  :argh!:
try em if u want,
or not,
if u tried em already and didnt like,then fine,is a matter of taste ehh?whats the big fuckin deal man.
i love weed,and i have shit loads of em since its legal here and i grow my own either,
i even wanna make space toilet papers so even my ass gets high yeah?  :lulz:
besides home made honey blunt is much better than gettin honey flavoured blunt papers and makin one,
and again besides,if theres anyone here ever eaten a real kickass home made space brownie,im sure they know what im talkin bout..
and again again,here's an easy way to make canabutter so you can just use it in cookies,cakes or whatever you like to make (for those fellas out there who like to shit weed and eat again and shit again then smoke again)  :mrgreen::

boil some water. (a pan with 1,5-2 liter) when the water is boiling, you have to put the weed and the butter in it.(u decide the quantity AS UR TASTE) let water, butter and weed boil for around 1,5 hours. After that you have to take the weed out of the water.during the boiling, the thc of the weed gets mixed with the butter so you can throw away the weed.
put the water with the butter in the fridge so it can chill down.when its cold, you can take the butter off the water and there..
jummieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Fig leaves belong on the trees.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

here's the point----> .

here's LPEoT, way the fuck over....

....here------------> .

pretty far from the point.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Purpleris Niaiseris

ALCHEMY from the ZENARCHIST'S COOKBOOK

ingredients:
1tsp cleaned and ground weed
1tsp butter
1 shot vodka or rum
1 cup milk
pepper or cinnamon

instructions:
5-place weed and butter in fryin pan and heat on medium,mix until butter starts to sizzle and weed browns.turn down the heat if theres any smoke
5-pour in rum quickly,keep stirrin until at least half of the shot is evaporated.
5-add milk and turn down the heat,stir until milk is steaming,but not boiling.
5-add a small squirt of honey and stir.
5-add pepper or cinnamon to taste,do not add sugar,
This makes an excellent ceramonial drink.
just one drink ehh?
so make moooooooooooooore!!!!!
anyway,
the effects should be felt as quickly as 15-20 min,and it lasts for around 3-4 hours.and will be much stronger than that associated with smoking.
HAIL ERIS!

-- Book of Chaos

AFK

Can I use the weeds from my wife's garden? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Lady Purple Eris on Trips on June 10, 2008, 07:56:40 PM

ingredients:
1tsp butter
1 shot vodka or rum
1 cup milk
pepper or cinnamon

instructions:
5-place weed and butter in fryin pan and heat on medium,mix until butter starts to sizzle and weed browns.turn down the heat if theres any smoke
5-pour in rum quickly,keep stirrin until at least half of the shot is evaporated.
just one drink ehh?
anyway,
the effects should be felt as quickly as 15-20 min,and it lasts for around 3-4 hours.and will be much stronger than that associated with smoking.
HAIL ERIS!

-- Book of Chaos

Yep, this is a Discordian recipe for the ancient Sadhus ritual drink called "Bhang". According to Hindu myth, Shiva was once a man who was poisoned by the ocean (or alternatively took poison that was infecting the ocean, into himself). Anyway, he was saved by drinking Bhang. He claimed that he drank the Bhang and began to get better, so he drank more and more and eventually became a God.

Modern Sadhus still drink Bhang, usually they will go out into the woods, find a tree and sit so that they are looking at the tree. Then they stare at the tree while mixing the Bhang, drink the bhang and continue to stare at the tree. They then envision the "Shiva Energy" within the tree and draw the energy into themselves, sometimes they will spend up to a week staring at this tree and drinking bhang.

At then end of this ritual, they will come into a town, find a home and enter it. They set up a censor with hashish on it and the family sits around it. They breathe the smoke of the hash and stare at the holy man, taking the built up Shiva energy into themselves.

All in all, that would be a pretty trippy experience, I think.

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Purpleris Niaiseris

Quote from: Ratatosk on June 10, 2008, 08:13:25 PM

ingredients:
1tsp butter
1 shot vodka or rum
1 cup milk
pepper or cinnamon

instructions:
just one drink ehh?
anyway,
HAIL ERIS!

-- Book of Chaos

Yep, this is a Discordian recipe for the ancient Sadhus ritual drink called "Bhang". According to Hindu myth, Shiva was once a man who was poisoned by the ocean (or alternatively took poison that was infecting the ocean, into himself). Anyway, he was saved by drinking Bhang. He claimed that he drank the Bhang and began to get better, so he drank more and more and eventually became a God.

Modern Sadhus still drink Bhang, usually they will go out into the woods, find a tree and sit so that they are looking at the tree. Then they stare at the tree while mixing the Bhang, drink the bhang and continue to stare at the tree. They then envision the "Shiva Energy" within the tree and draw the energy into themselves, sometimes they will spend up to a week staring at this tree and drinking bhang.

At then end of this ritual, they will come into a town, find a home and enter it. They set up a censor with hashish on it and the family sits around it. They breathe the smoke of the hash and stare at the holy man, taking the built up Shiva energy into themselves.

i wanna have a trippy experience with you baby, but i wanna stare at you and draw the energy into myself and give it back to you and over again  8)

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Lady Purple Eris on Trips on June 11, 2008, 03:41:57 PM
Quote from: Ratatosk on June 10, 2008, 08:13:25 PM

ingredients:
1tsp butter
1 shot vodka or rum
1 cup milk
pepper or cinnamon

instructions:
just one drink ehh?
anyway,
HAIL ERIS!

-- Book of Chaos

i wanna have a trippy experience with you baby, but i wanna stare at you and draw the energy into myself and give it back to you and over again  8)

:lulz: :fap: :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson