News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

I am the King of the 21st Century!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 24, 2004, 10:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

I am the bogeyman, the villian, the black sheep of the hominid family tree!

I am a sinner, a saint, a thief, a jaker, a liar...but all MY lies are true.

I will rule you all wisely, unless I don't.  

I will protect you, until I destroy you.

I am the future, and the present is MY TIME.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Trollax

Whatever you say roger. Give us hell Reverend!

and... welcome back

Malaul

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerI am the bogeyman, the villian, the black sheep of the hominid family tree!

if you say so my dear
if you say so
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

cyberus

Hey, I'm down.  Just don't start passing out the *special* KoolAid. . .
The bun-sellers or cake-makers were in nothing inclinable to their request; but,which was worse,did injure them most outrageously,called them prattling gabblers,lickorous gluttons,freckled bittors,mangy rascals,shite-a-bed scoundrels,drunken roysters,sly knaves,drowsy loiterers,slapsauce fellows,slabberdegullion druggels,lubberly louts,cozening foxes,ruffian rogues,paltry customers,sycophant-varlets,drawlatch hoydens,flouting milksops,jeering companions,staring clowns,forlorn snakes,ninny lobcocks,scurvy sneaksbies,fondling fops,base loons,saucy coxcombs,idle lusks,scoffing braggarts,noddy meacocks,blockish grutnols,doddipol-joltheads,jobbernol goosecaps,foolish loggerheads,flutch calf-lollies,grouthead gnat-snappers,lob-dotterels,gaping changelings,codshead loobies,woodcock slangams,ninny-hammer flycatchers,noddypeak simpletons,turdy gut,shitten shepherds,and other suchlike defamatory epithets; saying further,that it was not for them to eat of these dainty cakes...

Trollax

Quote from: cyberusHey, I'm down.  Just don't start passing out the *special* KoolAid. . .

Grape is my favourite...  :D

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Joinee St. Trollax, ODDWhatever you say roger. Give us hell Reverend!

and... welcome back

Thanks.  Good to be back.  However, I feel I must have a word with those of you who live in the USA.  Please see the new thread in this forum.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerI am the bogeyman, the villian, the black sheep of the hominid family tree!

As long as the leather is shiny and the boots are polished. BTW- I'll bring the whips.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"