Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Millions of Screaming Yahoos, part 3.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 20, 2004, 07:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bella

OMG!
You weren't kidding when you said this has been a hell of a night, Roger!
That Antabuse is wicked stuff fer sher......hope Steve enjoys his bouron. :twisted:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Guido Finucci

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerCrazy Steve called me tonight ... "Ya gotta come, Roger, Millie's in real trouble.  She drank way too much, and I don't know what to do.   She might DIE!" ...  Crazy Steve was feeding her cheap gin, and holding a pill bottle.

What sort of twisted fucking logic makes that seem like a good idea?

Please tell me that you kicked him hard enough so that he can't breed.
Please.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomOMG!
That Antabuse is wicked stuff fer sher......hope Steve enjoys his bouron. :twisted:

This place is really bringing out my dark side.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Guido Finucci
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerCrazy Steve called me tonight ... "Ya gotta come, Roger, Millie's in real trouble.  She drank way too much, and I don't know what to do.   She might DIE!" ...  Crazy Steve was feeding her cheap gin, and holding a pill bottle.

What sort of twisted fucking logic makes that seem like a good idea?

Please tell me that you kicked him hard enough so that he can't breed.
Please.

Gaze upon the Merehume(tm), in all his glory...and dispair.

Bella

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomOMG!

This place is really bringing out my dark side.
Maybe you're right and it's almost time to move one, then.
What you just described would bring out anybody's dark side.
I'm with Guido......hope you stopped Steve from breeding.
just like in a dream

Guido Finucci

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerGaze upon the Merehume(tm), in all his glory...and dispair.

Bother. :evil:  I understand that you are but one good reverend against the tide and that there are so many more like Crazy Steve but that isn't going to stop me holding you personally responsible if those two breed.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerGaze upon the Merehume(tm), in all his glory...and dispair.

Bother. :evil:  I understand that you are but one good reverend against the tide and that there are so many more like Crazy Steve but that isn't going to stop me holding you personally responsible if those two breed.

The worst part is, Crazy Steve and Millie are only two of my neighbors, and NOT the worst two (just the closest).

Two miles in the other direction, the tard in the clapboard house flies a KKK flag.

No shit.

I'm trying to think of a suitable way of introducing myself.  So far, I haven't been able to...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomMaybe you're right and it's almost time to move one, then.

Not until I purge this place.  

I owe it to myself, and I owe it to society.

Bella

Sounds like you realize that we got us a whole country full of Steve and Millies, don't you Guido?
Not everyone is like them, thank Goddess, but enough are that it's scary.

Time to go meditate using the new mantra Hugh put on the forums today.

::Bella chugs the last of her wine cooler and prepares to shut the existence of millions of Steves and Millies out of her mind::
just like in a dream

The Good Reverend Roger

By the way...it is my understanding that Millie can NOT breed, due to a complicated abortion twenty years ago (bear in mind that Millie is 34).

Bella

The worst part is, Crazy Steve and Millie are only two of my neighbors, and NOT the worst two (just the closest).

Two miles in the other direction, the tard in the clapboard house flies a KKK flag.

No shit.

I'm trying to think of a suitable way of introducing myself.  So far, I haven't been able to...
For real?
A KKK flag.
Purge the fuckers.
just like in a dream

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom::Bella chugs the last of her wine cooler and prepares to shut the existence of millions of Steves and Millies out of her mind::

Can't be done.  You can't shove the redneck Genie back into the gin bottle.

Bella

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom::Bella chugs the last of her wine cooler and prepares to shut the existence of millions of Steves and Millies out of her mind::

Can't be done.  You can't shove the redneck Genie back into the gin bottle.
I know, but I can get drunk and pretend for a little while.
Stick my head in the sand for just a little while, all the while knowing that
it's just pretend and they will still be here when I open my eyes again.
just like in a dream

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom

No shit.

For real?
A KKK flag.
Purge the fuckers.

So far, I haven't been able to think of anything suitable.

By the way, Ray (I understand that is his name) is a typical White supremacist...that is to sy, the WORST example of the White genotype.  I've seen him once.  Pale, skinny, crooked teeth, and no chin.  Obviously, an Ubermensch in the style of Goebbels.