News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

Intermittens #5

Started by hooplala, December 18, 2008, 04:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

#4 has become my alltime FAVORITE issue.....

Manta Obscura

Quote from: Khara on December 19, 2008, 02:51:09 PM

Mine, too! I mean, that picture of you that you allowed us to submit . . . wow. I didn't think you were into that sort of thing.  :wink:
Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

Cramulus

oh shit!
http://magcloud.com/ - the lulu of magazine printing

(link courtesy of DrJon)

Prints at $.20 per page.

QuoteMagCloud enables you to publish your own magazines. All you have to do is upload a PDF and we'll take care of the rest: printing, mailing, subscription management, and more.
How much does it cost?

It costs you nothing to publish a magazine on MagCloud. To buy a magazine costs 20¢ per page, plus shipping. For example, a 20-page magazine would be four bucks plus shipping. And you can make money! You set your issue price and all proceeds above the base price go to you. Shipping is a flat $1.40/copy (USPS first class mail) for quantities 1-9, or a flat $13 for quantities from 10-100 (per box of 10-100).

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Manta Obscura on December 19, 2008, 02:54:05 PM
Quote from: Khara on December 19, 2008, 02:51:09 PM

Mine, too! I mean, that picture of you that you allowed us to submit . . . wow. I didn't think you were into that sort of thing.  :wink:

Well, for the kids sake, I would have appreciated the black bar being just a tad bit higher......  But Speaking as a Mother it is probably good to disillusion them now rather than later  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on December 19, 2008, 03:43:23 PM
oh shit!

(link courtesy of DrJon)

Prints at $.20 per page.

QuoteMagCloud enables you to publish your own magazines. All you have to do is upload a PDF and we'll take care of the rest: printing, mailing, subscription management, and more.
How much does it cost?

It costs you nothing to publish a magazine on MagCloud. To buy a magazine costs 20¢ per page, plus shipping. For example, a 20-page magazine would be four bucks plus shipping. And you can make money! You set your issue price and all proceeds above the base price go to you. Shipping is a flat $1.40/copy (USPS first class mail) for quantities 1-9, or a flat $13 for quantities from 10-100 (per box of 10-100).

AWEFUCKINGSOME!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cramulus on December 19, 2008, 03:43:23 PM
oh shit!

(link courtesy of DrJon)

Prints at $.20 per page.

How much does it cost?

Brilliant!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mangrove

Dear Mr Mangrove,

In response to your earlier letter concerning 'Intermittens #4' and the Freedom Of Information Act, I am pleased to include the following document that you requested. Please note that issues relating to national security have been redacted.

Intermittens #4 p56

"....so anyway, the nun says _________________________________________

_______________________________cabbage____________________________

_________________and I was like ______________________________________

____________________?

_______robot ________________________________________________________

____________________________ "
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

tyrannosaurus vex

I ignore the forum for a week and this is what I come back to?

BRILLIANT!

Issue #4: 160% yes.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Reginald Ret

If the lollercaust never really takes off:

Intermittens #4 aka lollercaust?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Regret on December 24, 2008, 01:21:18 AM

For reasons best left unexplained, Intermittens Issue #4 has been nicknamed "The Lollercaust."

In the indefinite future, a viewer-safe publication with the title Lollercaust will be produced, which we hope will capture the best of that issue without exposing the public to *censored*.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Manta Obscura

Quote from: Cainad on December 24, 2008, 03:16:13 AM
Quote from: Regret on December 24, 2008, 01:21:18 AM

For reasons best left unexplained, Intermittens Issue #4 has been nicknamed "The Lollercaust."

In the indefinite future, a viewer-safe publication with the title Lollercaust will be produced, which we hope will capture the best of that issue without exposing the public to *censored*.

Cainad, I'm not sure where you got your public-service-announcement or letter-to-editor writing abilities, but I'm quite impressed, my friend. This is awesome.
Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Since I have no clue what issue concept I had been pining for that was referenced earlier in the thread was, I have no problem being marked as editor of this nonexistent issue #4. It saves me some work.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A