News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Official February Shit List Thread

Started by Cain, February 03, 2009, 10:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Remington on February 02, 2010, 11:16:21 PM
I was backed back into a parking spot to let these old ladies drive past, and one of them gave me the finger.

Minor, but it pissed me off.

Are you kidding me? Little old ladies giving the bird is hysterical.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am going to go directly back into my studio right now and make so many beads that I can send everyone a box of candy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: v=1/3πr²h on February 02, 2010, 11:37:44 PM
I am going to go directly back into my studio right now and make so many beads that I can send everyone a box of candy.

That reminds me, I need to buy Valentines.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

All right. I have this to say about February: The fuking real estate agent my friend recommended is an idiot. She couldn't get my name right even after I sent her an email from my regular account, which has both my first and last names IN THE ADDRESS. And she is supposed to be here RIGHT FUCKING NOW, and I have been wasting my time waiting for her for the last 20 minutes instead of in my studio making beads, which I desperately need to be doing as I have spent so much time working on the project for the February show. Fuck her, I'm not waiting any longer, I don't have time for this bullshit.

Although this is clearly the fault of the real estate agent and not the month, I am going to blame the month anyway, to make Suu feel better.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: v=1/3πr²h on February 02, 2010, 11:48:44 PM
All right. I have this to say about February: The fuking real estate agent my friend recommended is an idiot. She couldn't get my name right even after I sent her an email from my regular account, which has both my first and last names IN THE ADDRESS. And she is supposed to be here RIGHT FUCKING NOW, and I have been wasting my time waiting for her for the last 20 minutes instead of in my studio making beads, which I desperately need to be doing as I have spent so much time working on the project for the February show. Fuck her, I'm not waiting any longer, I don't have time for this bullshit.

Although this is clearly the fault of the real estate agent and not the month, I am going to blame the month anyway, to make Suu feel better.

I appreciate the thought.  :D

NotPublished

Quote from: Remington on February 02, 2010, 11:16:21 PM
I was backed back into a parking spot to let these old ladies drive past, and one of them gave me the finger.

Minor, but it pissed me off.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: Times like this I wish I could be a sweet little old lady
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

My february last year was pretty damn good.

This february is turning out pretty dandy too.

Wow, I feel pretty good getting that all out!

Thanks guys!

:)

NotPublished

Sucks to be you :( I can't even remember what happened last feb

Nah, doesn't really suck that bad. I seriously have good memories of last february.

Sure, I think I had a hangnail at some point, maybe even had some sand blown into my shorts, absolutely positive I had to do my taxes....

But all in all, I was, and still am, pretty happy.

Freeky

Last February, I was realizing that I do not get on well with other people's children, especially if it's full time and permanent seeming.  :sad:

Mistress Freeky,
Still cringing in horror.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 03, 2010, 02:37:35 AM
Last February, I was realizing that I do not get on well with other people's children, especially if it's full time and permanent seeming.  :sad:

Mistress Freeky,

They aren't bad kids, Freeky.  They're just someone else's kids.  For a pair of boys that age, they're not badly behaved, they just have unlimited energy.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

NotPublished

Quote from: General Stuart on February 03, 2010, 02:30:31 AM
Nah, doesn't really suck that bad. I seriously have good memories of last february.

Sure, I think I had a hangnail at some point, maybe even had some sand blown into my shorts, absolutely positive I had to do my taxes....

But all in all, I was, and still am, pretty happy.

I'm sure you will sleep better at night now, knowing that those problems will never happen again :) Getting sand in the pants is once of the worst things ...

Oh wait I think I remember last Feb!
I was working from home at that time .. Aww I miss those hours!

Aye, cheers to being happy :D

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 03, 2010, 02:39:14 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 03, 2010, 02:37:35 AM

Mistress Freeky,

They aren't bad kids, Freeky.  They're just someone else's kids.  For a pair of boys that age, they're not badly behaved, they just have unlimited energy.

I know they're good boys. I suspect that (on top of being someone else's kids) I wasn't prepared for both a boundless supply of energy AND the ability to talk my ear off.

Dysnomia

I would LOVE to find boxes of Sweethearts that say horrible things.   :fap:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Earthbound Spirit

I hate February.  My last couple of days have fucking sucked really really bad.
I hate everyone.