News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jasper

Juana

Cry Little Sister - "I will never be the same"
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

LMNO

This is your annual reminder that My Bloody Valentine's Loveless is still an incredibly kickass record.

Juana

My debate partner talking to two of our teammates about Japan's nuclear reactors.

LMNO

Disco Pickle

Down in the Park - Marilyn Manson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4IKA5lb7r4

just not in the mood for Gary Numan's voice today.  This is a compromise since I really dig the song.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Tuesday

Depeche Mode, it doesn't matter which one.
Someone... Please put me out of my misery.  Please.  I can't take this.   Oh God...  There's a panther of deceit mauling my heart right now!

maphdet

Quote from: Tuesday on March 19, 2011, 08:24:48 AM
Depeche Mode, it doesn't matter which one.

ACK-Who Teh Fuck Are You? (Please to take to offence to that)

It's just that I have barely EVER seen the name Tuesday. Aside from my lil one and that actress back in the day.
Nice name stranger. And meh. I can dig Depeche Mode once in a while.
;)

Why THe Fuck Can I not find "instant club hit" by the dead milkmen anywhere online to listen to?
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I am listening to the game sounds and music for the iTouch version of Pocket Frogs. This game is addictive.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Wizard

Johnny Cash-American IV

Christ, this music is good. Hurts like a bitch, but god is it good.
Insanity we trust.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 29, 2011, 02:59:50 AM
Johnny Cash-American IV

Christ, this music is good. Hurts like a bitch, but god is it good.

I.  Fucking.  Love that album.

The very subtle use of Fiona Apple's back up in Bridge Over Troubled Waters gives me chills every single time.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.