News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

You are what you eat

Started by MrFrizzleFry, March 04, 2009, 11:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFrizzleFry

Since you are what you eat would you eat your role model to become them, or spare their life out of respect/moral reason/ other crappy justification

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Faithless

Quote from: anthraxcat on March 04, 2009, 11:08:35 PM
Since you are what you eat would you eat your role model to become them, or spare their life out of respect/moral reason/ other crappy justification
Only if your role model is Gumby, otherwise the indigestion would be fatal.
Oh, sonovabitch.

Dr. Paes

I'm not sure who my role model is.
When I work it out though, I'll eat them, not to become them, but just because they're likely to be delicious.

Tempest Virago

The funny thing is, pasta actually IS my role model.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Faithless on March 06, 2009, 12:40:49 AM
Only if your role model is Gumby, otherwise the indigestion would be fatal.

kwa?

i mean granted your role model is a meat-person.
how is it fatal?

LMNO

I, in fact, actually do eat my role model. And apparently, I have become like my role model.

LMNO
-is a pussy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO redux on March 06, 2009, 12:53:30 PM
I, in fact, actually do eat my role model. And apparently, I have become like my role model.

:lmnuendo:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I could have sworn that I made the sexual joke very clear.

Jasper

Quote from: LMNO redux on March 06, 2009, 07:14:08 PM

It was so blatant it makes my your head spin.
:lmnuendo:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO redux on March 06, 2009, 07:14:08 PM

It was, I just wanted to use that emote.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."