News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

New Idea for a Cookbook.

Started by LMNO, September 14, 2009, 08:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I had an idea yesterday about a cookbook that will probably cause all sorts of problems.

It's going to be called Against Leviticus: A Blasphemer's Guide to Cooking.  Basically, I'll go through the bible, and create recipies that violate every food law dietary command.

To be fair to the Jews, I'll probably throw in a few more religions' taboos, to round it out.

Whaddaya think?

Richter

The Death  Sammich, Bacon wrapped Passover Prok, and "Fucking celtic" cheese and pesto chicken is open for your use. 

Those who have developed and commited these foods in the past will not take it personally if you don't want to include them.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jenne

HELLS YES!  TURBACONDUCKEN WILL RISE AGAIN!

Sir Squid Diddimus

Kai

Also, there must be a dish with lots of shellfish.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish