Principality/Greater New England Meatup

Started by Suu, January 10, 2010, 09:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

I'll join in spirit. 

We really should have hologram machines by now. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

I propose the Great St. Valentine's Day Massacre. That is, unless you all want to be "romantic" with your significant other. GS just gave me a look when I suggested it so...

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Unless I trip into glassy eyed devotion or copious weird sex in the interim, I will attend.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Darth Cupcake

I am hoping that if I trip into glassy eyed devotion or copious weird sex, it'd be the kind of thing I could bring along to the meat up.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Jasper

Suu

Last-Sunday-Of-The-Short-Month-Massacre?

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

end of february? I think I can do that!

helllllll yeah guys! Let's get fucking weird with it.

From the Avatar rant topic:

I propose at this meatup that we all burn every single copy of Fern Gully we can find.

Cainad (dec.)

Oh why the hell not. Keep me posted on details and I'll see if I can do this.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: General Stuart on January 12, 2010, 02:32:15 PM
From the Avatar rant topic:

I propose at this meatup that we all burn every single copy of Fern Gully we can find.

:lulz:

Then we'll all go see Avatar and indulge ourselves in toaster baths afterward, because apparently we won't be able to deal with reality anymoar.

Suu

End of February is good because I know I'll be in a new apartment too.

Richter

Quote from: General Stuart on January 12, 2010, 03:00:24 PM
Then we'll all go see Avatar and indulge ourselves in toaster baths afterward, because apparently we won't be able to deal with reality anymoar.

General, we must not be afeared.  We need to capitalize on this.  I propose we set up weekend events where we charge people to paint their asses blue and run through the woods naked.

I only spag up the meatup thread so because this stands to make us fabulous amounts of money.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Richter on January 12, 2010, 03:56:00 PM
Quote from: General Stuart on January 12, 2010, 03:00:24 PM

General, we must not be afeared.  We need to capitalize on this.  I propose we set up weekend events where we charge people to paint their asses blue and run through the woods naked.

I only spag up the meatup thread so because this stands to make us fabulous amounts of money.

OMG

We can totally build a treehouse or some shit... or better yet, have them pay us for the privilege of building a treehouse with scrap lumber.