News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

It's hard to be a villian...

Started by LMNO, February 10, 2010, 08:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on February 11, 2010, 05:35:23 PM
Quote from: LMNO on February 11, 2010, 05:20:27 PM
Srsly?  I'll pay shipping if you can make something like that.

[edit: The moustache wax, not the vaseline slip and slide.  I can do that at home.]

You don't have to pay shipping
It's my experiment.

MAD MUSTACHE SCIENCE. :fap:

Molon Lube

Richter

2nd'ed.

I'll happily provide postage, or reciprocation of randome stuffs for the stache wax of Squid.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sir Squid Diddimus

Awesome  :lulz:

This old lady's hippy ass herb shop is still in the same place it's been for the last 100 years or so and she has all the shit I need.

Even the little salve jars or metal tins.

Preference? (of containers and smells)

LMNO

Metal tin, nothing too overpowering.

LMNO

Sorry, sorry.  I forgot my schtick.

Metal tin, SMELLS LIKE THE DAY AFTER THE PLATO'S RETREAT GERIATRIC FUNDRAISER.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on February 11, 2010, 06:30:25 PM
Sorry, sorry.  I forgot my schtick.

Metal tin, SMELLS LIKE THE DAY AFTER THE PLATO'S RETREAT GERIATRIC FUNDRAISER.

:spit:
Molon Lube

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz:  so polydent and icy hot?

MAN! I wish I knew what to mix to get it to smell like Terrapin's wake and bake coffee stout and old motor oil.
MMMMMMMmmmmmm. I could smell that shit all day.

LMNO

If you could make it smell like black truffles, I would shit myself.

In lieu of that, maybe almonds?  Or perhaps something "darker".  I'm bad at naming smell profiles.

But like I said, something mild.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I think this bitch has a truffle smelly oil

almonds are nice. I'll mix one up pretty.

Can't stink it up too much since it's going right under your nose.
I have a sensitive sniffer so if I think it'll give me a headache then it probably won't do.

Cool.
Ima whip this shit up on Saturday.

Richter

Yeah, a slight scent is cool, but anything potent under my nose if I catch a migraine would be horrific.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on February 11, 2010, 08:17:12 AM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 11, 2010, 06:46:52 AM
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on February 11, 2010, 05:15:45 AM
I wonder if you could make some from beeswax, glycerin and some kind of good smelling essential oil or something.

Hmmm. Might be worth looking into.

I just did a quick search and found some recipes on the net... some were really simple, too, like two parts beeswax to one part castor oil. It would be a piece of cake to add a dab of fragrance (I'm thinking orange oil and a hint of lavender) to that.

If I ever have a moustache to love again, maybe I'll show my love with homemade moustache wax.

That sounds more like an enema elixir than something I'd rub in my facial hair. What is that? Like, Mean Mom's Moustache Muck?

For your information, castor oil is an awesome cosmetic product and I've been rubbing it all over my whole body and in my hair for the last five years or so. It's on my skin RIGHT THIS FUCKING SECOND. It's odorless, has great viscosity, and doesn't go rancid easily, so it's ideal for pomades and salves.

I should rub some on your scalp, you're flaking.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on February 11, 2010, 01:24:29 PM
LMNO, you have inspired me and changed my life.

I had been thinking it was about time to get out the clippers and sheers to give my goatee a trim.  The 'stache hairs were about to interfere with my eating, which is the usual sign it's time for such.  After reading this thread though, I gathered the hairs and have a brief twist, jsut to experiment with the idea, you know, and viewed the result in my cubicle's blind spot mirror.  

It was astounding!  Even at minimal length they still took almost naturally to the twist, and held the most delightful upward curl.  
I may have cried, a little.  I will grow and wax, and submit the results as cameras allow.

Richter, you have become a god.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on February 11, 2010, 04:41:43 PM
Vasoline slip n slide?

:horrormirth:

This reminds me of the time me and my ex got a motel room and a bottle of almond oil.

E.O.T.

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 11, 2010, 09:30:39 PM
I wonder if you could make some from beeswax, glycerin and some kind of good smelling essential oil or something.

I just did a quick search and found some recipes on the net... some were really simple, too, like two parts beeswax to one part castor oil. It would be a piece of cake to add a dab of fragrance (I'm thinking orange oil and a hint of lavender) to that.

If I ever have a moustache to love again, maybe I'll show my love with homemade moustache wax.

That sounds more like an enema elixir than something I'd rub in my facial hair. What is that? Like, Mean Mom's Moustache Muck?

For your information, castor oil is an awesome cosmetic product and I've been rubbing it all over my whole body and in my hair for the last five years or so. It's on my skin RIGHT THIS FUCKING SECOND. It's odorless, has great viscosity, and doesn't go rancid easily, so it's ideal for pomades and salves.

YOU

Truly are eevil

SO WHAT

The fuck is that stench then?
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on February 11, 2010, 09:34:41 PM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 11, 2010, 09:30:39 PM

YOU

Truly are eevil

SO WHAT

The fuck is that stench then?

1. You're just figuring that out?

2. "Provocative Woman" by Elizabeth Arden.